Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-19-2011, 12:03 PM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
*** Important - Please Read ***

I have spoken with several teams in regards to the status of the upcoming GPL/MAPL Event #4 and I am finding a common issue. What I am finding is teams are holding back on registering for the event because of the amount of teams signed up currently. But, remember, you are doing this and so is several of other teams. Making the list lower.

The biggest question is the D2/D3 Division. I have spoken to a few teams who have said "we want to sign up for the D2/D3 division but what if you dont hit the min amount of teams?" Here is to answer your questions:

A) If you sign up and we do not hit the min amount of teams you WILL get a refund and it is done promptly (within 24-48 hours from time of cancelling).

B) Its reasons like that on why divisions get cancelled. I can not tell you how many times we dont hit the min amount of teams required by the deadline on Sunday night, I cancel the division, call teams on Monday and then by Tuesday several teams call me and say we were going to sign up but we see its cancelled now. YES. THE FIRST DEADLINE IS SET FOR SUNDAY BECAUSE THAT IS THE DAY WE NEED TO DECIDE IF A DIVISION RUNS OR NOT!!! We can not drag it out later on because there are fees and costs involved in running a division. Things like booking staff, making sure the prizes are there, making sure there is enough paint purcahsed by us to supply to you, making sure the correct amount of fields are set up, and so on. I can not order more paint on THursday if I wait until the final deadline with Late Fee on Wed, I can not get proper amount of qualified staff on Thursday if I wait until the final deadline with late fee on Wed.

Please, if you are planning on attending, register, sign up, pay. I will know by Monday if a division is running or not and if not, your refund will be processed.

Any questions PLEASE do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you guys and look forward to seeing you all next weekend.

Don't forget field layouts will be up this Sunday at OXCC!!!

Cyndi Poole
GPL/MAPL Promoter

Last edited by 357 Productions : 08-19-2011 at 12:08 PM.
357 Productions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2011, 01:01 PM #2
Doo-Na$ty
F. U. Pay Me!

Doo-Na$ty owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Doo-Na$ty plays in the APPA D4 division
Just Sign Up..u Bunch Of Jokers!!
~Top model for JNA Media
Doo-Na$ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:59 AM #3
motherpaintball
Paintball Nurturer

has been a member for 10 years
motherpaintball plays in the PSP
OMG, we have the same problem at our field, everyone hovers around waiting to register and the event gets cancelled and they wonder why. Just commit already, if you want to play, pay and get registered, we just found this event, went in and registered and PAID. Let the system work guys, it helps with planning for the event!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skyli...l/182251209504
Home of Team ROGUE & DC DEVASTATION MAMA BEAR
motherpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:05 AM #4
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherpaintball View Post
OMG, we have the same problem at our field, everyone hovers around waiting to register and the event gets cancelled and they wonder why. Just commit already, if you want to play, pay and get registered, we just found this event, went in and registered and PAID. Let the system work guys, it helps with planning for the event!
Thank you Sue. There are a few teams who has emailed me stating they are going to sign up but wanted to make sure the event is still running... and they have still not signed up to this date!

Guys, get registered. It will not hurt anything by registering.
357 Productions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:09 PM #5
Image rkelly
The comeback.....

Image rkelly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Image rkelly is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 Productions View Post
Thank you Sue. There are a few teams who has emailed me stating they are going to sign up but wanted to make sure the event is still running... and they have still not signed up to this date!

Guys, get registered. It will not hurt anything by registering.
Come on guys get your head out of ur a$$. Ill make this brief, register and pay then everyone will follow. So be a leader and a supporter of a great local league or the league in your area...Keep paintball alive...

SUPAFLY headbands voted the best by everyone who owens one...PM me for info

SUPAFLY headbands...get one for your dome piece..pm me
Image rkelly is offline   Reply With Quote