PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-22-2011, 12:42 PM #1
Big Dawg-MB
Twisted Steel

SG42 RED General - Thank You

Wow what a weekend. I want to thank everyone who ran RED at SG42 for your support and commitment to the plan. Thank you to OKC, Walk ons, Task Force 541, Bad Karma, LA Hitmen, Scarecrow Legion, Desert Demons, Cascade Commandos, Crossfire, Hellfish, Pump Militia etc. & yes my own very special Moongobbie Brothers that with out them, this victory could not have been achieved. I enjoyed meeting many new players this weekend and spending time togther both on & off the field of battle. I want you all to know I appreciate your effort, hard work and sacrafices you made on behalf of the RED team at SG42.

On a seperate note I would like to thank Team Feel the Paint for making the trip and contributing to some awesome tank battles with MB1 - you gentlemen are great ambassadors for the sport and your efforts during SG42 are to be commended. Thank you to all the teams & players who came from out to town to SG42 it is great to see new faces attend this event.

As many of you know this was my second SG in a row as General and although I enjoy the opportunity to General SG it is time I step aside and allow some else the opportunity to lead.

So until next time enjoy the game we all love to play and keep yourself always moving forward. Thank you again this is BigDawg signing off.
Big Dawg-MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2011, 02:38 PM #2
THE Biscuit

THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thank you Paul!
ReplyRegional Ups