ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-14-2011, 07:02 PM #547
tex_mania
BSA Support

tex_mania plays in the PSP
tex_mania owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tex_mania owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tex_mania plays in the APPA D4 division
nah, they didn't input scores right. we got like 16th. boo.

Tex's thoughts on PSP NJO:

seaside heights, nj: went to the boardwalk where they filmed the show. NJ people are right. jersey shore the show is not a fair representation of jersey shore the place. jersey shore the place is worse. never seen so many ****ed up trashy people in my life. mohawks abound, and more cargo pockets than vietnam. ****loads of flatbills, except for the lack of dip spit on the ground, you would almost think you were at a baseball game. all these wannabe swoljas running around in wifebeaters. very lol worthy. idk why they brought in out of towners for the show. just film the **** thats already there and put it on TV un-edited.

rained hard at the event today, too. so many people up here cant drive in mud. a guy got his jeep stuck in about 6 inches of mud. lazy. also saw an asian kid sink a white mitsubishi up to the axles. lol'd so hard at these peoples.
tex_mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2011, 07:39 PM #548
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
You guys played like champs. Proud to coach y'all

Wilkes University Paintball
Sand6452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:58 PM #549
CLOYERPharlemsfinest (Banned)
cLo Corleone

CLOYERPharlemsfinest plays in the PSP
CLOYERPharlemsfinest plays in the APPA D4 division
good playing you dudes today
CLOYERPharlemsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:14 PM #550
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Oh shew, you got all us overlooks confused. That was Syndicate who you played. And thanks, nothing like a good day in the mud.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:36 PM #551
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
You guys did well. Now its time to close this chapter and start a new book... Overlook is going to be hot for 2012... Expect some changes in how things get done, and be willing to adapt... We are going to go places and get things done that very few, if any, other teams can say for themselves.
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:40 PM #552
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
You guys did well. Now its time to close this chapter and start a new book... Overlook is going to be hot for 2012... Expect some changes in how things get done, and be willing to adapt... We are going to go places and get things done that very few, if any, other teams can say for themselves.
I will follow you to the gates of hell and back.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:45 PM #553
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
I wanna write a novel, but dont have the time right now.

We did grea.. scratch that, amazing this weekend guys. Coming for a team that has actually been PRACTICING as a team for about a month, we did what no one thought. We used to be the scrubs that placed 19th out of 18 teams at NEPL. Now we are those guys that held our own and was a point away from making sunday. We made a name for ourselves, and everything goes up from here.

Bottom line, we did work. We don't need sunday, we need some god damn sandwitches.

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:46 PM #554
BigJ87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand6452 View Post
You guys played like champs. Proud to coach y'all
Same goes to you bud. It was an awesome weekend overall and I'm proud of everyone. Looking forward to running as one team with all of you guys now.
BigJ87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:47 PM #555
BigJ87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingropes View Post
I wanna write a novel, but dont have the time right now.

We did grea.. scratch that, amazing this weekend guys. Coming for a team that has actually been PRACTICING as a team for about a month, we did what no one thought. We used to be the scrubs that placed 19th out of 18 teams at NEPL. Now we are those guys that held our own and was a point away from making sunday. We made a name for ourselves, and everything goes up from here.

Bottom line, we did work. We don't need sunday, we need some god damn sandwitches.
Drunken little girls need to stop trying to fight tex and get in the damn kitchen.
BigJ87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:57 PM #556
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand6452 View Post
I will follow you to the gates of hell and back.
We may very well end up there actually... lol

In all seriousness, we are going to do big things but it takes a team to do it right. We all need to be 1 singular unit and realize that the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts... Meaning, the team comes first. No matter what.

Every player can be replaced, there is definitely not a shortage of players that want to play for the new team... So be aware of that.

There are going to be some things we do as a team that other speedball teams don't do... But it's going to be one of the things that makes us different.

This whole discussion will end up taking place when Dan gets around to making the thread...

Anyone who played with me knows that I lead by example... I wont ask anyone to do anything that I wouldn't do, and I won't ask anyone to do something that I don't think they are capable of. So if I ask someone to do something, it's because I believe that you can pull it off.

I have 1 major thing, and I'll go over it again at the field... If someone is coaching you, and they tell you to do something, you listen to it... Right or wrong, you do what they say... If you get shot out because of it, the coach gets yelled at for making the wrong choice... If you win the game because of it, you BOTH get the high fives for doing it right. If it's a 3 on 1, and the coach tells you to dive into snake and not worry about anything else, I 100% expect you to do that.

One of the big issues that I'm sure you guys saw at this event was that people were not listening to their team mates on the side lines... People were being told to bump up and they just sat in their bunker... TRUST US, WE CAN SEE MORE OF THE FIELD THAN YOU CAN!

I'm also proud of factory for NOT counter coaching syndicate... Whether some of them deserved it or not doesn't matter, you guys are a family and I respect that you held up your end of that.

If someone thinks people were counter coaching, I suggest you re-evaluate who you got your information from... There was 1 person on the sidelines yelling "Back left only" while 5-7 people were yelling that there were 2-3 alive still... So, don't blame the whole slew of people for 1 person for yelling "Back left only" That... is not counter coaching... That was someone who had too much to drink and didn't realize how many people were alive...

I 100% was going into this event wanting to counter coach both teams, I was asked not to so I respected that and helped out where I could.

Enough with this long *** rant... lol... We are getting ours this coming season... Overlook is coming with a vengeance!
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:07 PM #557
ras362
OCD

ras362 is playing at Living Legends III
ras362 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ras362 supports Team VICIOUS
ras362 is for the Gunfight
I am so happy for you guys! wish I was there playing with you all miss ya
ras362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:12 PM #558
.HkArmy.
Not a 2k7er

Not really sure who was playing but we caught a couple of the overlook games on Saturday. Good **** guys.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:42 PM #559
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by .HkArmy. View Post
Not really sure who was playing but we caught a couple of the overlook games on Saturday. Good **** guys.
That was syndicate. They made it to sunday, lost in quarter finals.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:44 PM #560
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Oh and do you guys wanna do this msg practice? I kinda really want to... and that means we can be lazy and not have to set up sunday

Old 08-14-2011, 10:20 PM #561
Bust A Ak
Check your 6

Bust A Ak is BST Trusted
Come to overlook Sunday. Well be grinding for gpl. Long day so two cases is gonna be mandatory for our team. One to play and one to drill so come out we need people to play against. And well be playing to our best abilities

MEADOWLANDS PAINTBALL | OVERLOOK | IV KINGS NY

feedback
Bust A Ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:27 PM #562
andyschein
OcD

andyschein plays in the PSP
andyschein owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bust A Ak View Post
Come to overlook Sunday. Well be grinding for gpl. Long day so two cases is gonna be mandatory for our team. One to play and one to drill so come out we need people to play against. And well be playing to our best abilities
we will be at overlook sunday

Also on the side note, I'm proud of how everyone played on Friday even-though we missed Sunday by 1 point we gave it our all...
We surprised a few people out there...

Almost getting arrested, Bambi, staying at the Juvy Hotel and seeing Tex 40 beers in was pretty ****ing epic... lol Probably this would be one of those stories I'll remember forever <3

Chris if you get your license tomorrow can you drive me ? I just hope i don't forget to do a rosary before we leave on sunday if that's the case
Best Field/Grass in the NorthEast

Last edited by andyschein : 08-14-2011 at 10:35 PM.
andyschein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:48 PM #563
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Okay, no msg. I think we are running the USPA layout? or at least a few mentioned it. as long as it has a 6 beam snake, im down

ReplyRegional Ups