Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-13-2011, 09:18 PM #1
Zoltroni2

Talking Need some guidance please! :D Piranha

Hey! I'm looking for some help with my marker.

Its a PMI Piranha (2K3?)

The problem is, is that it will no longer cock back.

It had been cocking, but it would not recock, however, even now, with or without air, it will not cock back, (my Tippmann still does however)

I disassembled the inside (have yet to lubricate it, need to find a good one. Oh, actually, does anyone know if there is any oil tube that will fit inside the Tippmann Alpha Black magazine? Thanks for that too! )

Anyways, I would really appreciate some help with this, as I would like to use it as a secondary/borrow it to friends.

Thank you very much!
Zoltroni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2011, 04:15 PM #2
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
hi and welcome

first off without air when you pull the bolt back will it go back and click?? if not the sear and or hammer are the issue.check to see that the sear release button has not broken on the frame or fell out.if it did the sear not going to be at the right hight to catch the sear.if the sear button is fine check that the grip frame is on right and tight.if it is pull the bolt and hammer and with a flashlight look down the back of the marker and pull the trigger and see if the sear moves.if it does then take the frame off and look to see if the sear is rounded or the hammer is.sometime taking a file to the sear or hammer to make a new edge will work. if not it easy fix to replace the hammer and sear.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:22 PM #3
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

if the sear/hammer is fine and it wont recock with air on the older fishes they used an off white hammer o-ring. pmi switch over to a blue one. the other issue would be a leak in the cup seal. if you gas your marker up and put your ear to the front of the marker if you can hear a slight hiss then the cup seal is dry or in backwards or missing the spring or spring guild. for oil pmi sells marker oil that can be used on any marker. boss paintball products out of ny has pmi parts.if you do put an order in pick up a repair kit. it come with a new hammer some o-rings a cpu seal and the nubbins that are used in the feed neck to keep the ball stack from falling into the feedneck. as these are rubber the tend to bend over or get cut from the bolt over time.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:32 PM #4
Zoltroni2

Bump Please