rare protype clear spectra frame
pshpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2011, 03:25 AM #23
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOYBLUE View Post
tirahan nyo naman ako ng Championship next year pagbalik ko! hahaha!
Sama ka Bali Noel, lapit yan dyan Australia. Sumaglit ka na lang.

GG'S TOP TEN PAINTBALL SITES

1.ARMY FUN CLUB/ ARMY ADVENTURE ZONE- Fort Bonifacio...2.THE JUNGLE- La Mesa Eco Park...3.GG EXTREME PARK-CCP Complex...4.CAMP HIGHLANDS-Tagaytay...5.CLARKY ADVENTURE CAMP- Holiday Inn Clark...6.ELC WARZONE-Antipolo....7.PUGAD LAWIN-Laurel Batangas...8.new SPLASH ISLAND EXTREME PARK/ SOUTHWOODS- Carmona...9. ISLAND COVE- Bacoor Cavite...new MARIKINA EXTREME PARK- Marikina...10.new JUNGLE JOE- Subic
...GLOBAL GUTZ Still # 1
Big Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:41 AM #24
Big Brother

May nagaalok din sa Australia ng tourney parg pwede patira sa yo he he!

1.ARMY FUN CLUB/ ARMY ADVENTURE ZONE- Fort Bonifacio...2.THE JUNGLE- La Mesa Eco Park...3.GG EXTREME PARK-CCP Complex...4.CAMP HIGHLANDS-Tagaytay...5.CLARKY ADVENTURE CAMP- Holiday Inn Clark...6.ELC WARZONE-Antipolo....7.PUGAD LAWIN-Laurel Batangas...8.new SPLASH ISLAND EXTREME PARK/ SOUTHWOODS- Carmona...9. ISLAND COVE- Bacoor Cavite...new MARIKINA EXTREME PARK- Marikina...10.new JUNGLE JOE- Subic
...GLOBAL GUTZ Still # 1
Old 08-07-2011, 11:42 AM #25
Britz Torres
thumbs up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshpaintball View Post
i wanna go....never been to Bali
tara na philip! ahaha. sama na!
PEEKBOXX
Britz Torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:33 PM #26
aex01
Team Relentless

aex01 is for the Gunfight
anyone have some experience on bring some marker back into pi? coz im thinking of bringing couple of gun but im not sure if the custom allow it.
aex01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:11 PM #27
wylekyote
Ninja Below

wylekyote is BST Trusted
wylekyote supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by aex01 View Post
anyone have some experience on bring some marker back into pi? coz im thinking of bringing couple of gun but im not sure if the custom allow it.
Was no problem for us. Customs didn't blink ... Just make sure you open your HPA containers (remove the reg completely) They will examine them at the airport (going through the big x-ray machine at MNL they show up quite nice)

Getting out of PI is another matter. You need to carry them out with you in your checked baggage. You *cannot* ship them out with a common carrier. LBC, FedEX etc all claim that "anything that looks like a gun, even a toy" cannot be shipped. This is only an issue if you have an overnight layover in a country where they are banned .. like japan.
wylekyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:22 PM #28
aex01
Team Relentless

tnx... coz i heard that paintball is a growing sport in the pi, and im gonna go on vacation in a couple of month and bring some of my stuff in pi... i have to check global gutz while im there...

ok one more thing what type of guns do they have now in the pi? how much per case of paint and how's the quality?

tnx
Old 08-07-2011, 10:48 PM #29
wylekyote
Ninja Below

wylekyote is BST Trusted
Quote:
tnx... coz i heard that paintball is a growing sport in the pi, and im gonna go on vacation in a couple of month and bring some of my stuff in pi... i have to check global gutz while im there...

ok one more thing what type of guns do they have now in the pi? how much per case of paint and how's the quality?

tnx
The group we met up with play at a field in Bulican nearly every Sunday afternoon starting at 1 (filipino time) They have the same guns we do. Dye, Egos, etc. Field paint was pretty much the same as what you'd expect to pay in the states. Air fills were out of a couple cascade tanks.

The field is located at 14.762550, 120.945375 according to my GPS. Google maps seems to agree I dont think its one of the Global Gutz fields, we didnt get a chance to play one one of those, but we will for sure next time.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:22 PM #30
PINOYBLUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
May nagaalok din sa Australia ng tourney parg pwede patira sa yo he he!
mas oks yan sir!
"formerly PI_Blue/PbN Member since 2004"
Lee Pipes

NO BS, JUST PAINTBALL.
PINOYBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:28 PM #31
PINOYBLUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylekyote View Post
The group we met up with play at a field in Bulican nearly every Sunday afternoon starting at 1 (filipino time) They have the same guns we do. Dye, Egos, etc. Field paint was pretty much the same as what you'd expect to pay in the states. Air fills were out of a couple cascade tanks.

The field is located at 14.762550, 120.945375 according to my GPS. Google maps seems to agree I dont think its one of the Global Gutz fields, we didnt get a chance to play one one of those, but we will for sure next time.

yep! feel free to visit the Global Gutz Field, its within the metro area, they practice there every Sundays afternoon. Its in front of the World Trade Center and a stone's throw away from Starcity Carnival. One of the team member can very much help you with bringing in and out your paintball markers in the airport. No worries!
and check us out in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/globalgutz
Lee Pipes

NO BS, JUST PAINTBALL.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:48 AM #32
aex01
Team Relentless

i will go there for sure, i dnt play tournament got no time for it. thats why i settled as a recreational player. but it's nice to play with some good players around it makes me more lively.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:59 AM #33
Britz Torres
thumbs up!!

Quote:
i will go there for sure, i dnt play tournament got no time for it. thats why i settled as a recreational player. but it's nice to play with some good players around it makes me more lively.
join us every sunday sir! gl bal gutz will be playing at the ccp field.
PEEKBOXX
Old 08-08-2011, 10:29 AM #34
wylekyote
Ninja Below

wylekyote is BST Trusted
Looks like a nice field from Here We might see you guys in a few months too when we come back to Manila. What time do you start on sundays?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:45 AM #35
aex01
Team Relentless

i'll visit global gutz when i get back. but i wont be able to stay for long. coz i got 3 weeks vacation. i live in laguna. so mostly i'll be in laguna for a week or so then im gonna head out to davao with my wife. it looks very promising place that the one in enchanted kingdom.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:21 AM #36
PINOYBLUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylekyote View Post
Looks like a nice field from Here We might see you guys in a few months too when we come back to Manila. What time do you start on sundays?
yep, much better now coz they're using new inflatables in the field, game starts 2pm every Sunday.=)
Lee Pipes

NO BS, JUST PAINTBALL.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:01 PM #37
allanpogi137
-=pinoy=-

allanpogi137 plays in the APPA D4 division

East coast Elite CFOA D4 1st place 2012 Queen City Masters
East coast Elite CFOA D4 1st place 2012 Carolina Classic
East coast Elite CFOA D4 1st place 2012 Capital City Classic
East coast Elite CFOA D4 1st place 2012 Tarheel Open
East coast Elite CFOA D4 1st Battle At The Beach

Last edited by allanpogi137 : 08-11-2011 at 03:07 PM.
allanpogi137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:30 AM #38
Big Brother

Quote:
i'll visit global gutz when i get back. but i wont be able to stay for long. coz i got 3 weeks vacation. i live in laguna. so mostly i'll be in laguna for a week or so then im gonna head out to davao with my wife. it looks very promising place that the one in enchanted kingdom.
Global Gutz is also operating the country's biggest water park in Laguna! visit www.splashisland.net...FOR FREE! It's at Southwoods. Binan Laguna.

...GLOBAL GUTZ Still # 1
Old 09-06-2011, 11:21 AM #39
DirtyFerdie

has been a member for 10 years
Great operations! They know how to make it happen! Also they are pioneers at have the best longevity!
DirtyFerdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:14 AM #40
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOYBLUE View Post
yep, much better now coz they're using new inflatables in the field, game starts 2pm every Sunday.=)
Noel,

Kailan balik mo? We are still planning to send 2 Teams for Langkawi. Might be 2 Teams for D3 and 1 Team for D2. Mahirap pa manalo sa D1. May mga old timer na sasama for D3. Isang Team buo na for D3. pero pag nakakuha pa ng at least 2 to 3 Old Timers sa D3 na muna para may laban laban. Pag available yung dalawang Fil Am fro WCA, ibaba ko 2 player ng D2 sa D3 para bumalanse. Sama ka sa D2 para masaya...si Mayo gusto magD3 saka si Britz he he.

...GLOBAL GUTZ Still # 1
Old 09-15-2011, 02:10 AM #41
Britz Torres
thumbs up!!

Ako kahit san ako. D1 D2 D3 kung pwede salihan lahat sasalihan ko e. Hahaha.
PEEKBOXX
Old 09-21-2011, 08:09 AM #42
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britz Torres View Post
Ako kahit san ako. D1 D2 D3 kung pwede salihan lahat sasalihan ko e. Hahaha.
Ha Ha Ha mag D3 na lang kayo ni Mayo. Pero hiwalay kayo ng Team ha? para balanse. Secret muna mga kasama nyo.

Sarap nyan ano? Baka kasi di nyo na kaya D1 and D2 kaya mas may laban siguro sa D3?

Ano tingin mo Capt, Noel?

...GLOBAL GUTZ Still # 1
ReplyRegional Ups