Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-04-2011, 11:26 PM #1
jsin93816

t-board and general help

to start off i have an 03 oracle w/ e2 eblade with tboard. not sure would kind of reg is on there but you should be able to tell by the picture. everything else is stock to my knowledge. so my first question is what is your guys settings down to you reg pressure and how your lpr is set up. recently its been shooting fast but unreliable chopping paint all over and eating up air like no other. right now my reg is reading right around 300 psi and is shooting roughly 290 fps. so any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jake
[IMG][/IMG]

if you parents dont pay for your pb stuff put this in your sig
jsin93816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2011, 11:45 PM #2
tacxplosion

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3515876

That should cover the board, anything else regarding mechanical workings you might want to look up in the stickies. (I'm not trying to be an *** and am sorry if I come across that way, but how to set a 'cocker up is already in the stickies in decent detail and should get you a working 'cocker, maybe not the smoothest or most efficient, but a decent working 'cocker none the less)

Last edited by tacxplosion : 08-04-2011 at 11:50 PM.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:53 AM #3
jsin93816

its all good i have trust me I've tried to read every thread imaginable pertaining to cockers so I'm just at a lose now.

if you parents dont pay for your pb stuff put this in your sig
jsin93816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:44 PM #4
tacxplosion

Have you tried sweetspotting the HPR? 300-350 PSI sounds about right for a stock orracle, how far in is your IVG? Also, what bore is your barrel?
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:34 PM #5
All-Star Reject

I am not sure what the settings in a T-board are called but it sounds more like a timing issue. SON (sear on) 3-4ms with 4 being safe, this is how long the pancake noid is energized to release the hammer. CDELAY (cocking delay to allow enough time for gun to fire and paintball leave the barrel) 4-8ms with 6ms is pretty safe. CON (cocking on) the time the bolt will move back to cock the gun and allow a paintball to drop into the breech 30-50ms with safe being about 45ms. Ctime out(time it waits for the eye to see a paintball) 1-2ms. COFF (cocking off) the time it takes to move the bolt back to the closed position 25-35ms with safe being 35ms. These are examples and every gun is different mostly due to the ram being used with or without QEV's, the weight and drag of the bolt, the LPR pressure and the valve and mainspring tension. Most likely the gun is cocking too soon with blowback on the stack and not staying open long enough or trying to close too fast and or the eye not working. With the T-board you need to know the code for the flashing led's to be able to time it. That is the best place to start to figure out what the timing is.