Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-07-2011, 01:15 AM #1
XxLTxSkiLLzZxX

System X Autococker question

i just bought a System x Autococker off Ebay,(hasnt arrived yet),, and i was wandering if the system x ( i beleive its a 2K3 model) is pretty interchangeable with most other autocockers made after 2K?? like if i wanted to get a new body, lets just say an orracle or freeflow body,, would i be able to switch over without much trouble? over time, i plan on doing a complete overhaul to this cocker, probably with alot of different PL parts.... what made me think of this question was while looking around on ebay, i seen a Dark cocker Vertical reg that i liked alot and i saw a Naughty Dog Orracle body i fell in love with,,,, so i want to know if i would have trouble putting the gun of my dreams together since im starting out with a system x instead of the all so common WGP..... thanks in advance...
XxLTxSkiLLzZxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:13 PM #2
rzhukov

rzhukov is playing at Living Legends III
rzhukov owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
rzhukov supports Bob Gurnsey
rzhukov has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I had vengeance cocker, and I put e blade kit on it with out issues, as far as I can tell most cocker parts will fit system x without issues
rzhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:56 PM #3
tacxplosion

need pics, most system-x bodies have a curved back block that won't fit onto regular 2k+ bodies, other than that and the front block, they are the same thing as other 2k+ 'cockers (the front block will still fit 2k+ bodies though but you can only run the system-x LPR on it).
tacxplosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:49 PM #4
XxLTxSkiLLzZxX

anything that u guys can tell me that will help me out in the future, will be much appreciated,,, i havent played in 8 years and i never really was a cocker guy back then, so i virtually know nothing about autocockers...

Last edited by XxLTxSkiLLzZxX : 08-07-2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:54 PM #5
XxLTxSkiLLzZxX

for some reason i cant get any pics up,,, but mine is exactly the same as FragTeks in the Picture thread,, right now he is about 3-4 down from the top... thanks guys, and sorry i couldnt get any pics up,,, im not very computer literate..

Last edited by XxLTxSkiLLzZxX : 08-07-2011 at 04:44 PM.