PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-03-2011, 12:08 AM #1
silcclin
silcclin

Paintball Logan, UT

I live in Logan and am looking for a place to paintball. Any suggestions?
silcclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2011, 06:05 AM #2
-Smurf-
*TK CREW*

-Smurf- plays in the PSP
-Smurf- donated to help Peyton Trent
-Smurf- supports Bob Gurnsey
-Smurf- supports our troops
-Smurf- supports Empire
drive to saltlake thats it as far as i know

<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>
Old Feedback
-Smurf- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:06 AM #3
HDangeruss
TK's Wayward Son

HDangeruss helped look for balloons
HDangeruss supports Empire
Unless you're looking for woodsball up Logan Canyon... yeah. There have been two fields that I know of in the last 3 years, but they're both gone now.

If woodsball is your thing, and you're not opposed to a little BLM or outlaw play... check with the guys at Earl's Hobby Hangar. They used to keep a mailing list for games.

Everyday Strangers rock my world.

Do you need a banana?
HDangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:57 PM #4
CJ-A-5
Delish

Annual Supporting Member
CJ-A-5 plays in the USPL
CJ-A-5 plays in the PSP
CJ-A-5 plays in the APPA D3 division
Earls Hobby Hangar is closed. As far as getting paintball supplies goes, there's a little shop on main behind the 'scratch and dent mattress' outlet called IT factory or something that fills air and co2 and sells some basic equipment.

There is a woodsball/recball mixture of a field up Logan Canyon across the highway from the Zanavoo restaurant that gets pretty good traffic on weekends in the summers. Otherwise you have to kind of get in with the woodsballers to find out when and where the games are.

If you want to play speedball our field is in Midvale. You can check out the site at www.uxpaintball.com

CJ
CJ-A-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:08 PM #5
Eliborg

I'm glad someone asked about Logan. I'm moving there at the end of June and plan on playing woodsball with anyone willing to play. I run a paintball association in Helena, MT and plan on extending our team name to the Logan area. I will post more info when I get down there and am able to get regular games going.

Eli

Forum.backwoodsbrawlers.com
Eliborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:44 PM #6
HDangeruss
TK's Wayward Son

HDangeruss helped look for balloons
HDangeruss supports Empire
I can't believe Earl's is closed... *sob*

Well, yeah... I can. It was a really specialized store with an aisle of paintball... but when I played in Logan, they were the place to go.

*sigh*

Everyday Strangers rock my world.

Do you need a banana?
HDangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:09 PM #7
Eliborg

Who sells paintball gear in Logan now?
Old 06-15-2011, 02:41 PM #8
CJ-A-5
Delish

Annual Supporting Member
CJ-A-5 plays in the USPL
CJ-A-5 plays in the PSP
CJ-A-5 plays in the APPA D3 division
There's not a 'paintball store' but Big 5, Sports Authority, and Al's all sell paintball stuff. The IT store in Logan behind the mattress outlet also sells some stuff.
CJ-A-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:06 PM #9
underdog_153

we need jt's paintball store back
Old 07-07-2011, 08:30 PM #10
Moose34

Ya zanavoo always has a good turn out usually, but it's rather small. Earls hobby hanger is now man cave hobbies, located across from beehive grill on main, behind that mattress store.
I'm looking for a team, or at least dedicated players. Please PM me if you're looking for a game or of you have a team recruiting! Very interested!
Moose34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:43 PM #11
Eliborg

How dedicated are you talking? With my schedule, I can play one saturday a month. I could do some early morning games if someone is up for it. I checked out Zanavoos this week. It has potential. We just have to expand the playing area to make it more interesting.

As far as teams go, I am into the scenario scene so I will be attending Aliens in the Rockies if they hold it this year.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:53 PM #12
Moose34

I'm game for one Saturday a month, my friends just aren't into it as much as me, so whenever I'm itching to play it's always tough to find people. Dig the scenario games, haven't vet been to a huge one though, but would love to do aliens this year. I'm hoping to get a group together possibly next saturday. Your welcome to join us
Old 07-19-2011, 01:18 AM #13
Eliborg

You had to pick the one weekend that I'm out of town. Lol. We should meet up sometime to see what we can come up with. We might have to convince a small group to host a game with us up at Zanavoos. I scouted the field. It has lots of potential beyond the man made obstacles. Seems like Al's Sporting Goods is the only place in town that carries decent paintballs.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:19 PM #14
Moose34

Did you check the man cave hobbies store? They have about 6-7 types there, up to marbalizers. Dang, well we'll have to get a game together soon before summer is out.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:09 PM #15
Eliborg

I stopped by Man Cave Hobbies today and talked to Jeff, the store owner. He took the paintball portion over from Earls Hobby Hanger a couple of years ago. As Moose said, they have a wide selection of paintballs. Prices are very reasonable.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:44 PM #16
Eliborg

Moose and I are setting up a small scenario game at Zanavoo's in September. We don't have a firm date, but will post all the info soon.
ReplyRegional Ups