Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-04-2011, 06:01 PM #22
Brian408

hey guys i play at scp on wendsday friday saturday or sunday so be there because its boring *** **** when no 1 is there but im starting to go every wendsday im an intermidiate player.also i think scp's prices are bull**** ****en 10 dollars for paint wtf?
Brian408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2011, 10:34 PM #23
}(______*) (Banned)
The Big Blue

Ha. SCP... what a joke.
}(______*) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:01 AM #24
beastmar

beastmar is for the Gunfight
Whos headed out tomorrow (hours are from 12-10pm)? How's the crowd on Wednesday nights?
beastmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:39 AM #25
hadokn

I really like this field, but it's kinda tough for self-equipped sometimes. I'd like to go out on Wednesdays but it's a bit of a drive and I'd hate to go all the way out there for nothing.
hadokn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM #26
Woahimapro123

Scp Rocks
Woahimapro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:55 PM #27
Tibenmech

Nice field- Can't really play anything besides the airball fields with your own marker.
Hopper: Z2, Spire, Rotor, or other cheap ones
Tank: my local fields and proshops only fill to 3000 psi so I rather save $50-$100 and just get that.
Tibenmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:28 AM #28
Japorican

Only place I play. The new air bunker field is great
Japorican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:53 PM #29
iiisin

iiisin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
iiisin plays in the APPA beginner division
iiisin owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
My main place to go

A little expensive, but this place is my go to for paintball! Cool refs and staff. Field 9 is usually the psp format for the season!
iiisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:13 PM #30
slowpoke94133

slowpoke94133 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
slowpoke94133 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
slowpoke94133 supports Empire
Does anyone know how the crowd is on Friday afternoons? I'm off, but I don't want to drive over an hour to the field and just sit there waiting for people to show up.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:48 AM #31
Izhar5

Izhar5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke94133 View Post
Does anyone know how the crowd is on Friday afternoons? I'm off, but I don't want to drive over an hour to the field and just sit there waiting for people to show up.
sorry 7 months late reply lol Weds and Fri are hit or miss but since summer time i believe there are more coming out to play and if so you can always play with the rentals
Planet Eclipse Geo
CCM T2
Valken Proton
Izhar5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:12 PM #32
Izhar5

anybody playing tomorrow Weds?
Planet Eclipse Geo
CCM T2
Valken Proton
Old 05-20-2014, 04:38 PM #33
FUTUR3

Beginner Tournaments

Does SCP have any beginner 3v3 tournaments??? or beginner 5v5 tournaments??? me and a friend wanna compete a soon as we get e triggers or a new guns.. which will probably be pretty soon.
FUTUR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 06:55 PM #34
Izhar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUTUR3 View Post
Does SCP have any beginner 3v3 tournaments??? or beginner 5v5 tournaments??? me and a friend wanna compete a soon as we get e triggers or a new guns.. which will probably be pretty soon.
not too sure, you have to call them up and talk to them directly
Planet Eclipse Geo
CCM T2
Valken Proton
Old 06-19-2014, 10:00 PM #35
poorballer900
Axe + CASH!!???

poorballer900 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
poorballer900 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bunkers on airball are never clean and there is a lot of paintballs on ground that stink up the place on the rental fields, especially castle
poorballer900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:29 PM #36
Izhar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorballer900 View Post
Bunkers on airball are never clean and there is a lot of paintballs on ground that stink up the place on the rental fields, especially castle
its all good on the airball field sooner or later it be replaced again with clean ones besides dont want prices to go up cause their washing the bunkers all the time and the castle we'll call that a moat for effects lol
Planet Eclipse Geo
CCM T2
Valken Proton
Old 06-20-2014, 01:57 AM #37
FreshlySnipes69

I love SCP but it gets really old playing intermediate cuz it's the same 2 fields every time. They need to rotate the intermediate fields a bit. The long field that has the half pipes is hella sick (field 1 or 2 I believe). Also the airball field usually has a few bunkers that are flat or the snake isn't setup properly.
-Ninja Carbon Fiber Tank

Check Out My YouTube Channel...
http://www.youtube.com/user/rxstr8
FreshlySnipes69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:10 AM #38
Izhar5

ya if the whole group or majority wants a different field they'll let us but if no one ask the ref would assume its cool to stay on the airball
Planet Eclipse Geo
CCM T2
Valken Proton
Old 06-20-2014, 03:57 AM #39
FreshlySnipes69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izhar5 View Post
ya if the whole group or majority wants a different field they'll let us but if no one ask the ref would assume its cool to stay on the airball
Have u played intermediate on a different field on the weekend? I've played intermediate during the week and at night on other fields but never weekends when there are lots of people
-Ninja Carbon Fiber Tank

Old 06-20-2014, 04:03 AM #40
Izhar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshlySnipes69 View Post
Have u played intermediate on a different field on the weekend? I've played intermediate during the week and at night on other fields but never weekends when there are lots of people
nah, havent played in a weekend in a long time, i go Weds or Fri when its cheaper and have that damn good deals for self equips lol i cant afford weekends, went this Weds and there was a lot of people and we were only on the speedball field 10, which i think the bunkers are in better condition than the once at 9, fun when its not too crowded, most i played was like 15 vs 15 a while back and that was crazy lol
Planet Eclipse Geo
CCM T2
Valken Proton
Old 09-13-2014, 01:00 PM #41
scarletdreamworld

When I use to live in Santa Clara, my husband and I go there a lot. it is expense if you pay there... but if you want to save money, I wait for the paintball kiosk to open in the mall they do that around the holiday season Octoberish - Novemberish at Oakridge Mall and Valley Fair Mall. (Santa Clara city college usually around January - March) you pay $5 per ticket they have 12 packs for $60. one ticket pays for one persons admission, rental gear, and all day air for only $5 and there are no expiration date. even self equip player can use them too. it saves on us a lot ... cuz we pay for the tickets in advance, so when we do go, we only pay for paint for $25. Tip; we like to take our friends with us so we all chip in on paint splitting 2000. 500 pbs between 4 people. I hope this post helps.

Last edited by scarletdreamworld : 09-13-2014 at 01:07 PM.
scarletdreamworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 12:17 AM #42
FreshlySnipes69

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdreamworld View Post
When I use to live in Santa Clara, my husband and I go there a lot. it is expense if you pay there... but if you want to save money, I wait for the paintball kiosk to open in the mall they do that around the holiday season Octoberish - Novemberish at Oakridge Mall and Valley Fair Mall. (Santa Clara city college usually around January - March) you pay $5 per ticket they have 12 packs for $60. one ticket pays for one persons admission, rental gear, and all day air for only $5 and there are no expiration date. even self equip player can use them too. it saves on us a lot ... cuz we pay for the tickets in advance, so when we do go, we only pay for paint for $25. Tip; we like to take our friends with us so we all chip in on paint splitting 2000. 500 pbs between 4 people. I hope this post helps.
Those tickets r not really great value especially if u are self equipped. In the small print they say u have to buy their real crappy and expensive field paint.

The best deal is to pay $5 (maybe $10) for a players card which gives u a discount on admission, air and paint every time u go.
-Ninja Carbon Fiber Tank