notevragain has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
✖★✖★✖ ★Prophecy Like New Used Twice!!FS/T✖★✖★✖ ★

Rules:
Pay Pal Only
I Will Not Ship First Unless You Have a Great Amount of Feedback
I will NOT pm you lowest
No "1337" Talk
DONT WASTE MY TIME !!!

I have a Black Prophecy Used twice at the field in practically mint condition!

Price: 90obo OFFER UP!!

Im getting out of paintball so i need to get rid of all my stuff. ( will also be selling my 45/45 crossfire and have a gearbag sale up soon)

Last edited by notevragain : 08-01-2011 at 06:57 PM.
notevragain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2011, 10:36 PM #2
Mazik

$80 let me know
Mazik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:56 PM #3
notevragain

notevragain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
notevragain supports Team VICIOUS
notevragain is for the Gunfight
Note This prophecy is a v2! (Metal feedneck insert)
Old 08-01-2011, 08:25 PM #4
Sauceboy7

85?
WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
Sauceboy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:13 PM #5
Coldice

about your stuff

please e mail me so we can talk about your hopper and your tank i would like to work a deal and possibly buy them both
Coldice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:54 PM #6
notevragain

notevragain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
notevragain supports Team VICIOUS
notevragain is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldice View Post
please e mail me so we can talk about your hopper and your tank i would like to work a deal and possibly buy them both
I can't pm/email you but the tanks is sold already.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.