PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-23-2011, 12:36 AM #1
Rifleman WI
1st ID- The Big Red One

has been a member for 10 years
Check Out My Band

Hey, just seeing what you guys think about my band, were kind of a punk, Blink 182-ish band.We have been playing together for 3 years off and on between and during deployments, and finally got around to recording out music at a studio last month. Our Facebook page has the complete story about us on it. Below are the links to our main page, and our band page with our music, feel free to listen to it, share it and let us know what you think. The song " Straws " was written this year for one of our fallen brothers and a great friend to the band, the song means a lot to us. Thanks! - 7$D

Main Band Page
Music Page

AGD Tac One
AGD MiniMag
AO Feedback
PBN Feedback
Rifleman WI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2011, 03:39 AM #2
Irukandji (Banned)

Pretty late but whatever.

I like the voice. I like the guitars. Drummer sounds, meh. Nothing special for sure but if it was cleaned up a bit I would playlist it for sure. Has potential I think.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:27 AM #3
Rifleman WI
1st ID- The Big Red One

thank you, ill try not to take it personally about the drums, but the studio kit was setup different and smaller than i was used to. i appreciate your input tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irukandji View Post
Pretty late but whatever.

I like the voice. I like the guitars. Drummer sounds, meh. Nothing special for sure but if it was cleaned up a bit I would playlist it for sure. Has potential I think.

AGD Tac One
AGD MiniMag
AO Feedback
PBN Feedback
Old 07-29-2011, 04:50 AM #4
Irukandji (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifleman WI View Post
thank you, ill try not to take it personally about the drums, but the studio kit was setup different and smaller than i was used to. i appreciate your input tho.
Only thing I can compare drums to is professional bands or my brother who is a true percussionist, destined for college. I don't know a lot about it, and didn't mean it personal, I just personally didn't like the sound.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:17 AM #5
Rifleman WI
1st ID- The Big Red One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irukandji View Post
Only thing I can compare drums to is professional bands or my brother who is a true percussionist, destined for college. I don't know a lot about it, and didn't mean it personal, I just personally didn't like the sound.
no worries

AGD Tac One
AGD MiniMag
AO Feedback
PBN Feedback