Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-26-2011, 10:43 PM #1
JustAnotherPlayer

Exclamation Selling Custom Bt Marker Package

This all purpose marker kit is based on the realiable BT Combat series along with the acclaimed T68 Pistol. This marker functions as a sniper rifle primarily, though can also be turned into an assault rifle,mid range rifle, and even has a CQB version. Picking the parts myself from different sites and manufacturers you will not find another marker kit like this, it even has a BT sniper scope capable of identifying targets 200 plus yards away. This gun comes with the 18inch rifled/bored sniper barrel with a 5 inch silencer barrel extention. Making it a shocking 23inches along with the swivel bipod attachment. It also has a 20inch ceramic barrel, 8 inch default barrel, and the discreet 3 inch Smg barrel. The stock is a Hellfire collapsable MP5 stock that has 5 different settings. Making it lightweight yet compact enough to support sniping. The low profile 30 round hopper cap comes on top of the sound activated Ripclip hopper. This allows for someone to camp prone unoticed, the Ripclip allows for the user to attach an Autotrigger to support steady automatic fire. The BT marker kit comes with the T68 Sidearm and a 3000 PSI Nitrogen Tank for increased shot consistency and remote line adapter. This rifle is actually close to the size of a T68 when outfitted for "CQB". This Kit is applicable to all situations, whether you need to pick off someone dozens of yards away, or you need to clear tight quarter situations this Marker Kit can do it all... I couldnt post a picture but i put the best description i could, though i am able to email the picture to you if you are interested. All the parts to this gun added up to be almost $900 but i am selling it for like $730 since its used and all.

Included in Package:

BT Combat Rifle

T68 Pistol

20" ceramic barrel/ 18" rifled/bored barrel/ 8" barrel/ 3" barrel.

5" Silencer Barrel extension/ 5" barrel shroud "silencer"

Swivel adjustable Bipod

BT Sniper Scope

30 round hopper with RipClip ball feeder

250 round hopper

3000PSI Tank

Remote Line

Foregrip
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2011, 10:45 PM #2
JustAnotherPlayer

you can email me and ask for my cell number if you want to talk about it, its also on Ebay but im not writing a link lol