PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-17-2011, 11:34 PM #1
dABEAST20

everything you need with a nice up'd x7

RULES and other things you will like to know are at the bottom please read

I have a barely used x7 with an e-grip, lighting rod, vortex mod, and squishy paddles. It has fading on the settings of the e-grip, no nicks or anything major. I am taking offers, I also have a adjustable stock, a grip with a bi-pod, a remote coil(free), and a 14" J&J barrel with an apex tip that can be bought on eBay. i have no feedback on this but i am looking to buy a gun and sell and buy parts for it. I'm not trying to rip anyone off but i refuse to send the gun to someone and let you have it before you pay you are coming to me so i will not ship first. I need this gone post before you pm and lets get some offers up.(gun comes with original box and everything) i'm working on getting the tank re-hydro but if you want to over it i'll consider it sold and then we will make our transaction as soon as i get it back but the tanks will be freshly re-hydro ( i sent them in on jul 18 they will be back in 10 days or less)

-x7 with:
e-grip
lightning rod
vortex mod
squishy paddles
14" J&J w/apex tip
grip with fold out bi-pod
adjustable stock
remote coil
raiser
vstar sight
..........................................350obo
-pods and bags
..........................................50obo
-68/4500 tank
..........................................100obo
-2 mask
..........................................20 per obo
-small part gloves
..........................................15obo
-1 remote coil is for sale and the other comes with the gun
..........................................10obo
-350 round vortex hopper (can be included with gun for free or bought separately)
.........................................free with gun or 15 obo

RULES!!!! (please read!!!!!! before dealing with me this will help a lot in the long run)
the tippmann come with everything it would if you bought it new, tools/box/parts/oil(i use my own so i
never used stock oil)/manual/ect, it also comes with many upgrades and i can ship in 1-2 business days
right after you send the money through paypal. after you agree to buy an item i will check at my post office to find shipping cost you will pay for shipping it will be priority with tracking and sig required so i know it gets to your hands the same way it left mine. i will accept returns if it comes in the same condition it leaves me i will be taking pics of everything right before i send it off and i will explain everything and any thing wrong i will not cheat anyone out of there money. if you are unsatisfied and wish to return it i will return your money as soon as i get the item but i will not pay for shipping or return your money from the previous shipping payment, but the returns must be made 5 days after it gets to you and you must notify me first before making a return. i understand i dont have any feedback but i will not be shipping out any items and waiting for you to get them before i pay if you do not like this i will be willing to work out a deal and put the item on ebay thank you all and post before pming

Last edited by dABEAST20 : 07-29-2011 at 10:07 AM.
dABEAST20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2011, 02:50 PM #2
lysirus

how much for your apex?
lysirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:45 PM #3
dABEAST20

Sorry I'm not parting the gun out sorry
Old 08-09-2011, 04:55 PM #4
chuninmaster

chuninmaster has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
chuninmaster has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Can u do it x7 gun package for 275 shippe and paypaled?
chuninmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:52 AM #5
dABEAST20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuninmaster
Can u do it x7 gun package for 275 shippe and paypaled?
Pm'd
Old 08-10-2011, 11:31 PM #6
dABEAST20

Up
Old 08-11-2011, 11:09 PM #7
420weedman

ill trade u a jtaq xbox for it and some other stuff just pm me if u want it
420weedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:37 PM #8
dABEAST20

Sorry bro I'm not looking for a trade but if you sell it and get some money it's still for sale
Old 08-13-2011, 08:50 PM #9
dABEAST20

Up
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 PM #10
dABEAST20

Up
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.