PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-13-2011, 11:04 AM #1
Blacktalon82

Blacktalon82 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
New kent Paintball this Sat

Is there anyone who wants to head up to play here this weekend? I have been going every other Saturday for their walk on games and it is one of the most professionally run fields around. They play two 45mins games in the morning, then break for lunch, then two more in the afternoon (with respawn). 3 great large woodsball fields with serious bunkers, trenches, and multi story forts.

If you think you are the "best guy" at your field, come play with their field sgt's here! It is a huge challenge! Team based tactics and strategies will destroy your ego quick! It is the most professional group I have played with yet. It has been hard playing elsewhere on their off weekends because you get used to how well this place is run. Best woodsball field in southern VA.

I'll be out with a couple guys on Sat at 10. Anyone else want to come?

newkentpaintballgames.com

It is about a 35-40 min drive from Bethel park in Newport News and about 15-20 mins from the Richmond airport.

Gear: V-Tac Multicam Zulu pants, 5.11 tactical Multicam top, PE gloves/pads, Dye Tactical Vest with Maxpedition accessories, Com setup with throat mic, Dyecam i4 mask.
Blacktalon82 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups