PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-12-2011, 01:42 PM #1
usagi_tetsu
steel rabbit flings paint

has been a member for 10 years
sci-fi collectibles - SW, ST, B5 (Huge Pics - 56K DEATH!!)

In helping my in-laws clean up the clutter of their lives, the wife and I moved 5 huge boxes of Star Wars, Star Trek, and Babylon 5 collectibles out (sound like a lot? they had 5 more just like 'em left) and I'm selling off the leftovers after a rabid Star Wars fan friend of mine got the lion's share. Here are those leftovers, available to you, my good friends of MCB, until August, when they all go up on eBay, so you better at least start offering me something before then.

I accept PayPal, and can't take trades as I'm only taking a small seller's percentage of these, so I need cash on these. Feel free to offer up your best offer, though I will punk you out if it is too ridiculous. Combined shipping is possible, so make sure to look at my other sales down in my signature.

First up, the TIE FIGHTER. This is made by Kenner in 1995, part of the Power of the Force collection, the wings pop off, and as you can see, the box is very water damaged. How is the ship inside? No idea, it's still sealed up with tape and I'm not opening it, but since it's plastic and doesn't have a lot of paper stickers, I'm assuming it's okay. Price is $25 plus $20 shipping (no, it will not fit in a Large sized Flat Rate box, don't ask).

Next up is a Collector Series Captain James T. Kirk doll (#023580), still sealed in the box and in mint condition. This was made by Playmates in 1994. Price is $50 plus $15 shipping (large Flat Rate from USPS).

Another Collector Series Kirk, this one part of the Star Fleet Edition (#014142), also by Playmates from 1995. Mint condition, still sealed in the box. Price is $50 plus $15 shipping (large Flat Rate from USPS).

The MicroMachines Planet Tattoine (from Return of the Jedi!) playset, still sealed in the box. Made by Galoob in 1995. Price is $25 with $15 shipping (large Flat Rate from USPS).

STAP and Battle Droid from Episode 1. Made by Kenner as part of the Power of the Force collection in 1998. Price is $10 with $15 shipping (large flat rate USPS).

R2-D2 die cast metal keychain. Still fresh in its plastic container. Made by Placo Toys in 1996. Price is $10 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate... no, it will not fit in a small without cutting into the packaging).

MicroMachines Action Fleet Battle Pack #5, Shadows of the Empire. Contains 2 Swoops, Dash Rendar, Prince Xizor, Guri, Chewbacca, LE-BO2D9 (Leebo), and Jix. Made by Galoob in 1995. Price is $10 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Shadows of the Empire Swoop (fires high-impact proton torpedo!). Made by Kenner in 1996, still sealed in box. Price is $15 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Star Wars Power of the Force Die Cast collectible 6 pack. Contains Han Solo, Chewbacca, a stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and Luke Skywalker. Made by Kenner in 1995, box is a bit beat up and the plastic view window has popped out. Price is $20 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Episode I figurine, Gasgano with Pit Droid. This is part of the CommTech line by Hasbro and came out in 1998. Still sealed in packaging. Price is $5 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

JarJar Binks with Gungan Battle Staff, also CommTech from Hasbro, 1998. Box is dusty as all get out. Price is $5 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

2 Han Solos in Carbonite with Carbonite Block. Part of Kenner's Power of the Force collection, these came out in 1997. You can see the one box is very dusty, and the box with the sticker is in pretty good shape. Price is $10 each with $10 shipping, also each (medium USPS flat rate).

Episode I Action Fleet Mini Scenes #7, Watto's Deal. Includes the scene, flying Watto, poseable Anakin, and several pit droids. Made by Galoob in 1999 (not sure why this wasn't branded MicroMachines, because it is). Price is $10 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

CommTech Destroyer Droid, from Hasbro in 1998. Box is a bit dusty. Price is $5 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

CommTech Watto with Datapad, Hasbro, 1998. Price is $5 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Power of the Force Luke Skywalker in Dagobah Fatigues with lightsaber and blaster pistol. Made by Kenner in 1995, packaging in pretty decent shape. Price is $10 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Shadows of the Empire Dash Rendar with Heavy Weapons Pack. Made by Kenner in 1996, packaging in good shape. $5 shipped with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

2 MicroMachines Star Wars Space Packs, 9 Rebel Pilots and 9 Imperial Stormtroopers. Made by Galoob in 1995 and 1996 respectively, packaging on both in great shape. Selling together for $15 and $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Still more to come, keep looking!

Louder than God's revolver, and twice as shiny.

Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2011, 01:44 PM #2
usagi_tetsu

Another of the same series, this one of Admiral William T. Riker. Box in great shape, price is $15 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Another, this one of Christine Chapel, also in great shape. Price is $15 and $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Another, this one of Janice Rand (Captain's Yeoman... yeah, I didn't know until I looked, I'm more into Star Wars than Star Trek, sorry). Packaging is decent. $15 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Yet another from that series, this one of Dr. Katherine Pulaski. Packaging is decent but not great. Asking $15 with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Now a bunch more Power of the Force action figures, with more of the "long lightsaber" collectible figures. Made by Kenner in 1995 and 1996. All are priced $10 each, with $10 shipping (medium USPS flat rate).

Lando Calrissian as Skiff Guard.

Chewbacca.

Yoda with Jedi Trainer Backpack.

Stormtrooper.

Han Solo in Hoth Gear.

Luke Skywalker from Star Wars.

Boba Fett.

Han Solo in classic smuggler clothes.

Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi from Star Wars.

Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker.

and finally, the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, Darth Vader.

Remember, I'm willing to combine items and lower your shipping costs. Just let me know what you want and I'll see how tight I can pack it down with destroying the packaging. Thanks for looking!

Feedback
Old 07-14-2011, 02:50 PM #3
usagi_tetsu

Back to the top. Please, kids, just make an offer. It goes better for you if you actually try to strike a bargain with me, rather than just throwing out a request for "lowest price".

Feedback
Old 07-18-2011, 09:45 AM #4
usagi_tetsu

Items have been sold, but still plenty up for sale, and plenty more to come out of the closet and be put up for sale. Back to the front page!

Feedback
Old 07-19-2011, 08:57 AM #5
usagi_tetsu

Back to the front page.

Feedback
Old 07-22-2011, 09:50 AM #6
usagi_tetsu

Back to the top.

Feedback
Old 07-27-2011, 03:27 PM #7
usagi_tetsu

Better get your order in now, as these will all go over to eBay come August.

Feedback
Old 08-19-2011, 04:50 PM #8
usagi_tetsu

Man, what a month it has been! Push this back up to the top!

Feedback