Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-11-2011, 11:51 AM #1
Virginia Rebel
SplatPaintball House Team

Virginia Rebel plays in the APPA D5 division
Virginia Rebel supports DLX Technology
help! leaking five way

Ohk, hears the thing. I bought this cocker for cheap off of Craigslist. Its a dragonfly with the electric trigger and once I put air into it starts to leaked out the five way but will xycle and fire and everything but leaks continuously out. I don't know how to stop it
Virginia Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2013, 06:15 PM #2
swamp fox

First, it is called a three way, not five way. The first thing I would check is if the hoses fit over the barbs completely and snugly. If that doesn't work, make sure the barbs are tight and the seals under them are good. Hopefully that will get the old thing going again. If not, you might want to convert it to an eblade or mechanical cocker, as a dragunfly noid isn't the easiest part to find.
swamp fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:58 AM #3
89raider
all gas no brakes

89raider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
89raider supports Team VICIOUS
89raider plays in the APPA beginner division
89raider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
actually it is a five way because the solenoid is a 5-way noid, converting it to an eblade isn't easy as chances are you'll ever have to drill and tap the body for an eblade frame, and also change up the front block to accept the Cocker 'noid

and HOLY NECRO POST BATMAN
Old 07-12-2013, 11:23 AM #4
rickenbacker79

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp fox View Post
First, it is called a three way, not five way. The first thing I would check is if the hoses fit over the barbs completely and snugly. If that doesn't work, make sure the barbs are tight and the seals under them are good. Hopefully that will get the old thing going again. If not, you might want to convert it to an eblade or mechanical cocker, as a dragunfly noid isn't the easiest part to find.
Yup, it is five way, and actually, the noid is easy to find, you just have to check the manufacturer of the part and not the marker...
rickenbacker79 is offline   Reply With Quote