Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-08-2011, 08:27 AM #1
StopBANNINGmePLEASE

07 Pmr Ul Frame??

Have a 07 Rail on the way. I'm assuming these did not come with a "UL" frame. What is the UL frame and the differences over stock. Also where would i get one?

Thanks
StopBANNINGmePLEASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2011, 09:11 AM #2
nevekd128

here
Old 07-08-2011, 09:12 AM #3
nevekd128

best bet to find one is search the bst
Old 07-08-2011, 11:13 AM #4
Feloniousnick

Feloniousnick plays in the APPA D5 division
Basically the UL frame is what you find on the Dye markers as well as the 2011 reflex rail and 2011 rail. The frame has an hourglass design that is perfect for a comfortable hold, it also comes with the standard UL trigger which you may or may not like (preference but it will easily be better for semi than the stock 2007 rail trigger which was pretty bad for semi). As well, the frame will come with the UL board which will have most any firing option that you will need to play at any field including capped semi, uncapped semi, psp, millennium etc...
Feloniousnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:00 PM #5
StopBANNINGmePLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevekd128 View Post
best bet to find one is search the bst
Thanks for the help
Old 07-08-2011, 06:00 PM #6
StopBANNINGmePLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feloniousnick View Post
Basically the UL frame is what you find on the Dye markers as well as the 2011 reflex rail and 2011 rail. The frame has an hourglass design that is perfect for a comfortable hold, it also comes with the standard UL trigger which you may or may not like (preference but it will easily be better for semi than the stock 2007 rail trigger which was pretty bad for semi). As well, the frame will come with the UL board which will have most any firing option that you will need to play at any field including capped semi, uncapped semi, psp, millennium etc...
Thanks for the help!
Old 07-08-2011, 06:51 PM #7
mymutter
I crack myself up!

mymutter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
My opinion is that yes, the ul frame is a little bit more comfortable, but I actually liked the stock pmr composite frame. I would not dump any money into the pmr (it is a capable marker, but you are pretty much throwing your money away with any upgrade except for an on/off and barrel. ) Take the money that you are going to spend on the UL frame and get a better tank/hopper/barrel/pod pack/six pack of beer/condoms/paint/pods/gas/video games/clamping feedneck collar (dye recommended). that is unless you find a ul frame for under 30 dollars.
mymutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:17 PM #8
StopBANNINGmePLEASE

Thanks for all the help ya'll. But the PMR deal I had in the works fell through. Gonna see what else I can get for a Mini.