Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-02-2011, 06:21 AM #1
medicineman9

Question European seer says the warning (Garabandal) is imminent....

Hello,

I used the forums search to find out if this was already mentioned here and I was not able to find it so I thought it might be a good idea to bring it up here

Please note that my mother tongue is german .

Recently an european seer stepped into the public claiming that she receives messages from god which are meant for mankind.

According to her the warning announced in garabandal is supposed to happen in the next few months and still in 2011 (according to the german page):
http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

I cannot tell if this is true or not of course, however I guess if it is, it is better to know in advance.

The prophecies given there are very detailed and in a small timeframe therefore we will soon know if she is a true prophet or not.

I personally think that god has never stopped speaking to mankind through prophets etc., however one does not hear a lot about it....I think one example of such a "true prophet" is Howard Storm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuVXImzoO6Q
You can find a lot about howard storm on youtube and google video (he made many more videos / interviews)...he has also written a book "my descent into death". There is a wikipedia article about him. He furthermore says a lot about the future as it was revealed to him. I think this stuff is highly interesting - as is the general topic of near death experiences. There is a wealth of information about it on the internet and in books...

Hmmm...as nothing more useful (if any ) comes to my mind at the moment I guess it is advisable to end my posting here

Best regards,

medicineman9
medicineman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:55 PM #2
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Oh my...

Hooray! Let's all celebrate the death of everyone!

If only people knew what chemical and neurological changes are made in the body and, more specifically, the brain during death. Then they'd understand the great visions and ridiculous "experiences" only some of the these people having near-death experiences have.

And... Unsolved Mysteries? LOL.

Nothing's going to happen. For the thousands of times the "end time" has been predicted before, it hasn't happened. Not only that, but it specifically says in the Bible that nobody would know when it would happen anyways. Why give these people your time? They're making money off their own lunacy and you're buying their meals for them.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:44 PM #3
medicineman9

Hello,

hm if you read these revelations I dont see that the death of everyone is predicted...instead they predict a time of change followed by a golden age. Furthermore I think the revelations say "between the lines" that god is working to prevent the death of everyone, which I guess would occur worldwide if certain "not so nice" people and activities are not stopped.

If one believes the bible it seems clear that surely something is somewhen going to happen . Just read the book of revelation. There are some hints that we might actually live in these times.

That we are (at least) living in times of change has by now reached the mind of the average person, even in america. For example because they have only change (coins ;-)) left, just like Obama promised

Regarding the theories which say that near death experiences are just "brain effects" caused for example by lack of oxygene or because of chemicals / brain chemistry etc. etc. you should read Raymond A. Moodys classic book "Life after Life" in which he scientifically examines these arguments and disproves them in a very detailed and very convincing matter.
One can find interviews with howard storm without any spectacular mumbojumbo and drama like in "unsolved mysteries" ;-)

Regarding the time when "it" would happen and that nobody knows the time according to the bible I think the bible is talking about the second coming of christ. In the above mentioned revelations at www.thewarningsecondcoming.com there is no date given for the second coming. There is however given a timefrime for the warning (which is not mentioned in the bible at all, at least as far as I can see). The warning was mentioned in garabandal.

Well I personally have spent a lot of time on topics like this already because I think they are highly important. The question is why are we here on this earth and what is the meaning of life. For me it was always important to gain more clarity regarding all these questions. Others just buy into the "scientific" theory that our lives are meaningless and that we are living in a cold, deadharted world made up by atom dominos and that humans are just chemical-electrical machines without a soul (basically just their brains) and that, when they cease to function, fall back into a meaningless black pit without conscience forever. This makes them easy to manipulate of course and, I guess , thats exactly the reason why this is stuffed up the *ss of the average person each and every time they turn on their intelligence machines ups I meant tv sets ;-)

I also examined the dogma of ETERNAL hell in great detail (unfortunately I can only link to german sites like www.ewigehoelle.de.vu which is VERY detailed but in german) because this keeps a lot of people away from god. My research shows that the catholic church mistranslated the word aeon so that they could make money by selling indulgences, which obviously worked pretty well (historically this was the nr. 1 source of wealth of the catholic church). Aeon means a long time and not eternity. It can be translated as eternity but in the appropriate bible context using eternity as the translation for the word is highly unusual. So there is no ETERNAL hell, hell itself however exists with high probability - it is a necessity for justice. Without heaven and hell, no justice is possible (thats also a simple logical thing) - therefore, if there is justice, both heaven and hell must exist. Of course, only very bad people go to what is called hell (murders, for example. Abortion btw is considered murder by god, however that does not mean that everyone who had an abortion has to go there, as god is just and looks into every case in "ridiculous detail"). Furthermore there are a lot of "grades" of heaven and hell (you can even find this in the bible -> "seven heavens" etc.) as there are a lot of different people. It is said that each and every soul accepted gods verdict by now because it is presented to the soul in such a detailed and explanative way that it becomes clear to each soul that his/her verdict is "ultra-just".

Ups - I guess for most people this sounds like a fairy tale I shouldnt talk so much

So far,

medicineman9

Last edited by medicineman9 : 07-02-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:52 PM #4
Kite09
Youngstown Gambit

Kite09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Is it by chance on May 28th?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Make Paintball Part of the X Games
http://www.petitiononline.com/pb123/
Put this in your sig if you support.
Kite09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:07 AM #5
medicineman9

@Kite09
I dont think so as the warning is supposed to happen still in 2011. So it cannot be May 28 2011 as this date already passed and May 28 2012 is next year.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:41 PM #6
Iamamartianchurch

I think it should be written in law that people like you be publicly sodomized.
Iamamartianchurch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:57 PM #7
medicineman9

Here is my reply:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnqtXOi1iaY#t=1m37s (until 1:47) :-)))
Old 07-03-2011, 08:03 PM #8
Kite09
Youngstown Gambit

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman9 View Post
@Kite09
I dont think so as the warning is supposed to happen still in 2011. So it cannot be May 28 2011 as this date already passed and May 28 2012 is next year.
I believe you missed my sarcasm. And I got the date wrong. It was supposed to be a poke at the whole May 21st the world is going to end failure.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Make Paintball Part of the X Games
http://www.petitiononline.com/pb123/
Put this in your sig if you support.

Last edited by Kite09 : 07-03-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Kite09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:22 AM #9
medicineman9

Oh And I already wondered how you came up with this date

BTW there is no date given regarding the end of the world, indeed the revelations themselves say that there is not going to be an end of the world but that there will be a time of change which will be followed by a golden age.

There is however a timeframe given for the warning (at least on the german page, which says it (the warning) will still be in 2011).
Old 07-04-2011, 04:38 AM #10
Bill Watterson
Krampus

If it's wrong does that shake your faith?
"If we were to apply the unmodified, uncurbed, rules of the micro-cosmos (i.e., of the small band or troop, or of, say, our families) to the macro-cosmos (our wider civilization), as our instincts and sentimental yearnings often make us wish to do, we would destroy it. Yet if we were always to apply the rules of the extended order to our more intimate groupings, we would crush them. So we must learn to live in two sorts of worlds at once."
-
Friedrich Hayek

"As for me, I will punch anyone who calls me a conservative in the nose. I am a radical."
-
Frank Chodorov
Bill Watterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:37 AM #11
T3H_MA$TA
MEMFAMOUS

I would have figured after Harold Camping's bull**** it would take at least a few more years before some new prophesier would arise.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:41 AM #12
medicineman9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Watterson View Post
If it's wrong does that shake your faith?
It would not shake my personal faith because I have done a lot of research to find out whether god, the hereafter, divine justice, heaven/hell and so on and so on are real or not (I already pointed that out a littlebit - this took me quite some years ;-) (I mean, the research, not to write the posting :-DDD)). These topics were always important for me because they are connected with the question of the meaning of life. And, surely, there is a meaning (which might be different for each of us, I think everyone has a purpose in life and a meaning for others; it is a fine tuned "web of life", this is btw the reason why suicide is bad (and has bad consequences) and abortion is bad (which is murder because a life which was planned by god (the soul is "inserted" in the moment of conception) and which could have become a valuable member of mankind (or at least ultra important to someone else!!) is destroyed in the very first stages))

That my faith in "such things" is quite strong in my opinion is btw one of the reasons why I posted these revelations in the first place - because you have to believe that such things (divine revelations) are possible in the first place before you can even consider them and therefore post them. If If I trade off the pros and cons between a) the revelations happen as foretold (with all consequences) and b) they dont happen as foretold and this might therefore shake the faith of some people a) is clearly more important than b) according to the revelations. Therefore a) outweighs b). I think that someone who is put off from faith because of b) had a very weak faith in the first place...

@T3H_MA$TA
I did a quick search for Harold Camping - I missed this May 21st thing almost completely. Heard it once or twice I think. The reason is probably that I do not watch TV and what the mass media says is in my opinion just propaganda...I guess they made a big deal out of it to hurt christianity as much as possible. I dont think that this outcome was hard to predict as Mr. Campings wikipedia article says in the first few lines:
"He had previously predicted judgment days on May 21, 1988, and September 7, 1994."
I mean I needed 10 seconds to find this line...and how credible is someone who fails his own dates already twice? Is god supposed to have a malfunction? I dont think so ;-)

Last edited by medicineman9 : 07-05-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:01 PM #13
T3H_MA$TA
MEMFAMOUS

Wait.

My favorite part is how all of the "received messages" are signed like they're emails or something. This is actually funnier than Camping.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:05 PM #14
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3H_MA$TA View Post
I would have figured after Harold Camping's bull**** it would take at least a few more years before some new prophesier would arise.
I whole-heartedly agree with you on this one!

Since Revelation tells us that no one can predict the end of days, then can we just go ahead and predict every day for infinity to be the end of days? That way it can't happen? <enter hint of sarcasm here>