IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to go out today and test it and I got it going!!!
At first I was uber pissed since the gun shot once, then wouldn't shoot any! I just turned the eye off and played a bit w/o it. Then I got to thinking about it, about how this is a different issue than I am used to. I then realized that the paint I was using was dark brown, and most likely the eye couldn't see it. Later I got some green and blue in there, turned the eye on, AND IT RIPPED!!!!
And the whole time my hopper was able to keep up just fine!!! At the end of the day, I went onto the field with a full hopper, and just unloaded as fast as I could, and it didn't skip a beat.
SOOOOO, here is something I may have done to fix the fix:
After replacing the eye, I disconnected the wire harness from both boards, then reconnected everything (eye, harness, battery). That is the last thing I did so it may have had something to with it. Now that it is working fine, I have to go back and confirm that it was the first eye ribbon that was the problem. I will update again once I do that. But I am so happy my gun is now working!!!
However, now that my nerve is working, my autococker is giving me trouble (at least I know exactly what the problem is on the cocker though, and its a quick/easy fix) but maybe this means I am doomed to one of my guns not working while the other is fine, and this just means my nerve should be good for a while!!!