Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2011, 03:22 PM #1
silver_30

Paintballs??!!!!????

I really want to get some customised/ personalised paintballs for my boyfriend for his birthday, he is an awesome paintballer and i think it would be a pretty cool present. does anyone know where i can get this done??

thanks
silver_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2011, 08:55 AM #2
Boom Master
Scenario Player

You contact a paintball manufacturer and contract for a couple of semi truckloads of paintballs to be made. I have never seen any paintballs that have a logo or anything like that on it. Only the color of the shells and fill is what you can specify.

So I don't think this is a very realistic idea. Now maybe the members of Paintball Nation can make some suggestions for you. Besides gift certificates from his favorite paintball vendor.

We would need to know what KIND of paintball he plays. This forum is mostly for players that do the large war games. Two day events, 300 to 4000 players, tanks bazookas, attack helicopters, etc. If he is a scenario player, he might like some 'special weaponry' like some landmines or anti tank weaponry. We would need to know what your budget is. If money is no object, you could shop for some NEW boyfriends here.....

If he is a tournament player, go to the tournament forums for suggestions. If he just plays rec ball at his local fields, maybe some upgrades for his marker and such.

You can always ask him what he wants. I have to be real specific with my wife for paintball presents. We are kind of particular. The reverse example is I don't attempt to buy make up or perfume for my wife. Flowers, diamonds, and airfare to Puetro Vallarta for two are a sure bet.

If you haven't grown up by age 50........

You don't have to......

Last edited by Boom Master : 06-29-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Boom Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:02 AM #3
tjboss
Absolute Chaos

tjboss plays in the PSP
tjboss is playing at Living Legends VII
tjboss supports Team VICIOUS
tjboss supports Team VICIOUS
I think draxxus might, but you'd have to do it by the truckload not a case or two. My local field has their logo printed on and where the grade is it says custom.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:30 PM #4
MCBaseball10

Aside from custom paintballs, what are the recommendations as far as performance goes? like brand, etc?
MCBaseball10 is offline   Reply With Quote