PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-02-2011, 09:06 PM #1
HollidayK
You can't be serious

PPS Pug

So I bought the Palmer's Pursuit Shop Pug... pretty much on a whim. I wanted to try a new pump and I had extra money so I got it. I also got the drop forward with the on/off asa from PPS as well. Anybody have experience with these. What are the ergonomics like? Anything like a phantom?
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2011, 12:17 AM #2
senghing27
Gosh Dang.....

has been a member for 10 years
senghing27 plays in the PSP
senghing27 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
senghing27 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pugs are entirely different than phantoms. First off, they are of the sheridan valve train, so there will be no auto trigger. Pugs are a short barrel pistol whereas the phantom is a modifiable nelson.

I don't think the drop forward and asa are going to work unless you picked up the UMB (Universal mounting Bracket) and bought a constant air bottomline to run the tank to the pug.

Ergonomics are fine, it will be shorter than the phantom, but taller. Enjoy your purchase.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/p...rized-pgp.html
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:06 PM #3
HollidayK
You can't be serious

Hmm... making me rethink my purchase. Too late now though. I'll play a game or two with it and if I don't like it they seem to have tremendous resale value so I'll be okay. Might even trade for one of them fancy ole' T2 thangs.

But seriously though, I was just wondering if the ergonomics to it were cramped. Thats my biggest worry so far. That and the fact that everything from Palmer seems to be crazy expensive, but worth the price apparently.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:53 PM #4
Cue'D
Timing is Everything!

That was my first stock class marker, now I shoot a pps superstocker....so yes my experience was great with it. Mine died due to the previous owner stripping the valve hex nut... but I loved, the weight is great for aiming and pumping and that short brass barrel shoots darts. If you do get want it gone let me know...I may pick it up.
Utah's Paintball Forum
Cue'D is offline   Reply With Quote