Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-28-2011, 10:24 PM #1
jimbo69ny

Looking to find players in the central NY area.

I live in Ithaca and Im just getting back into paintball after a 10 year hiatus.

"Ithaca Paintball" doesnt seem to be very active. Which I guess is ok because I dont really want to pay field fees and pay top dollar for paint every time I play.

Im hoping to meet up with some players in my area to play some woods ball. I live in Ithaca NY.

Is there anyone in the area?
jimbo69ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:46 PM #2
Redline01

has been a member for 10 years
I'm in Ithaca too. Been out to Ithaca paintball and your right- it looks slow. Plus sunday's are the only day for walk-on's. I am looking to head down to Binghampton and R & M to play on Sunday's (mostly speedball tho).

OLD FEEDBACK 30+/0-
Redline01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:12 AM #3
jimbo69ny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline01 View Post
I'm in Ithaca too. Been out to Ithaca paintball and your right- it looks slow. Plus sunday's are the only day for walk-on's. I am looking to head down to Binghampton and R & M to play on Sunday's (mostly speedball tho).
According to Ithaca Paintball's "event schedule" they have open play on saturdays and sundays. Regardless we should try to find other people and a place to play. Do you know anyone else who is interested in paintball?
Old 07-03-2011, 12:14 PM #4
jimbo69ny

A couple friends and I are getting together either today or tomorrow to play. Anyone interested?
Old 07-12-2011, 12:23 PM #5
jimbo69ny

I get out of work at 3 this saturday. According to IPB's website there will be open play from 11-5. Im going to head over around 3:15 and see if anything is going on.
ReplyRegional Ups