Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-27-2011, 01:08 PM #1
Brad- Division
Shootin Faces since 89'

has been a member for 10 years
Brad- Division owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Not just another team starting up, Looking for Players…

First things first, we are looking for some “like-minded” players to round out the roster.

The team will be supported by a local field, and national companies. The focus of the team is to compete regionally first at the RMPL and Blitz events. Then we will look at the Vicious Series, and then if we are successful we will look at the national level of events. We will be coached by a “proven” coaching staff, and will practice the best teams that Colorado has to offer. We are looking for many different players, from the older players who have been there and done that, to the speedy young guys wanting to learn. If you are one of these players and have interest in more information on the team shoot me a PM or Post up here.

First Try Out’s – July 9th & July 10th
At: Dynamic Paintball
Fees: TBD

If posting or sending a PM, Let me know what leagues you have played in, what places you have taken, and anything else you feel is important.
Brad- Division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2011, 10:00 AM #2
Spades2214

Spades2214 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Spades2214 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Spades2214 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad- Division View Post
First things first, we are looking for some “like-minded” players to round out the roster.

The team will be supported by a local field, and national companies. The focus of the team is to compete regionally first at the RMPL and Blitz events. Then we will look at the Vicious Series, and then if we are successful we will look at the national level of events. We will be coached by a “proven” coaching staff, and will practice the best teams that Colorado has to offer. We are looking for many different players, from the older players who have been there and done that, to the speedy young guys wanting to learn. If you are one of these players and have interest in more information on the team shoot me a PM or Post up here.

First Try Out’s – July 9th & July 10th
At: Dynamic Paintball
Fees: TBD

If posting or sending a PM, Let me know what leagues you have played in, what places you have taken, and anything else you feel is important.
hey man im interested in the try outs....i shoot an ego 11, played for a couple yrs b4 i joined the army, not pro just some local tourny in texas, but im about to get out the army and wanting to get back into paintballing, i live in the springs but let me know whats goin on ill have a couple weekends to practice b4 ur try outs cuz im on my way back from afghan right now but let me know whats up thnx
Spades2214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:17 PM #3
Brad- Division
Shootin Faces since 89'

First, thanks for your service to the country

I practice when I can, ideally a few times a month. Let me know when your back, and what position on the field you play I'm wanting to get enough guys for 7 so...8-10 guys and really work together, walk the field, come up with a team strategy, I've played my national ball, and love the idea of playing local events and helping grow the team base here in Colorado.

Thanks for the response.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:16 PM #4
Brad- Division
Shootin Faces since 89'

Anyone interested in hitting up the RMPL this Sunday?

I'm looking at going on Saturday to practice the field and then looking to either enter a team or jump on with a team.

PM or Post...
Old 07-17-2011, 03:02 PM #5
IceColdCricket
Silent But Deadly

IceColdCricket is an NCPA player
Hey man, may be moving back to Colorado this year. Keep me up on the goings on, I like the concept you are pushing. As for exp. I played D3/D2 although technically D2 was not D2 when I played it. Good luck anyways.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:07 PM #6
Brad- Division
Shootin Faces since 89'

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceColdCricket View Post
Hey man, may be moving back to Colorado this year. Keep me up on the goings on, I like the concept you are pushing. As for exp. I played D3/D2 although technically D2 was not D2 when I played it. Good luck anyways.
Thanks man, I have been playing for a long time. My first National event was in 1991, and I haven't looked back. The last national event that I played was in 2004 and played mostly in the MN, WI, IL area. I recently moved here to Colorado, and there are great teams and players. But in paintball it is always hard to find people who want the same thing.

I can ball on Saturdays and / or Sundays and I thought that more "older " or retired ballers' would see this and maybe want to ball once or twice a month.
I was hoping that there would be more of a response. But I will keep looking...

I want to have a team that understands the value of working as a team
I want to have a team that walks a field and comes up with a strategy
I want to have a team that will compete locally, national is too much money and time and I am done with that for now.

I am meeting people here slowly and I know that this will happen it is just a matter of time.

Side note: I came across this World Cup 2001 Pic and I recognized a few Denver players...

Thought I would post it.

Last edited by Brad- Division : 07-18-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:10 PM #7
Brad- Division
Shootin Faces since 89'

OK... Got the photo up now I think...

Got a chance to play the new NPPL field layout at Dynamic this weekend.

Anyone planning on going this Sunday?

Last edited by Brad- Division : 07-18-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:00 AM #8
I Build Killers
Scottie Flint

I Build Killers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Crazy Pic!!!! I see Bobby Long, LJ, Me, Bybee, Boy, Joee Barch, Nate Pittock, Adam Armenta, Bill Cookston, Forrest Brown (RIP), Greg Hastings, and more!!!!

Ten years ago!!!!

Thanks for the memories Brad!

Scottie

PLANET ECLIPSE - RULE THE WORLD!! * Total Adrenaline * Dynamic Paintball * Your Mom* Powered By R-F-M
I Build Killers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:42 PM #9
BUCKRAEDER

BUCKRAEDER owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I am pretty interested but dont know if you want me I have been a weekend baller for a few years and picked up some things from the speedball games i have watched at blitz... Dont know if you want me but i might go to blitz this weekend PM if interested...
BUCKRAEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups