kwik is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
kwik is playing at Living Legends VII
kwik supports Team VICIOUS
kwik supports Pev's Paintball
kwik is Legendary
kwik supports Empire
Quick Nox question

After 4 yrs off Im gonna try to get back into playing, and still have my ND FSP.

What I wanted to see if there was an easy way to reset the board to stock settings?

I have one of the HR1 bolt kits so I know I will need to play with the pressures and possibly dwell with that kit but wanted to see if there was an easy way to reset the board to stock settings?

Thanks

ICD-Owners
kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2011, 12:58 AM #2
krupasjeans
happy day

I don't believe there is a quick way to reset to stock settings. I think you're going to have to manually check and reset all of the registers yourself.
If you need a Nox manual (last time I checked www.buynox.com was down) you can get one in the Manuals & Downloads section of www.icd-owners.com

If you have any questions about recommended settings just post up your questions and we'll get back to you.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:38 AM #3
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

Annual Supporting Member
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel supports DLX Technology
Hmm... on the Nox Unleashed boards you were able to continue holding the trigger back after turning the board on for ~15 seconds and the light would turn white showing that it was reset. However, that's on the Nox Unleashed board; not sure if they carried that to the Freestyle board.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:12 PM #4
kwik
Herbal Cultivar M.D.

Annual Supporting Member
kwik is a Supporting Member
kwik is playing at Living Legends VII
kwik supports Team VICIOUS
kwik supports Pev's Paintball
kwik is Legendary
kwik supports Empire
Yah, this is Nox reloaded I believe if I remember correctly, whatever came with the ND edition of the FSP. I am definitely open to suggestions on settings to try as I do have the HR1 installed and I believe a QEV inside. I assume from these mods I will need to adjust my pressure and possibly dwell, all else fails Ill go back to stock and do micro-adjustments from there.

I will be going through and taking it all apart and doing a fresh lube and rebuild this weekend as the new tank should be here early next week so I can test it out. I've been dissapointed with the consistency of the stock regulator in the past but will give it a try with fresh rebuild/lube and see what I can get it do to.

To think I was all set to sell/trade it when I took it out to clean it for the first time in 3 yrs and it still looks great and feels good in your hands....we'll see how it goes.

ICD-Owners
kwik is offline   Reply With Quote