PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-22-2011, 08:31 PM #1
NFusion07

has been a member for 10 years
ECS Switching Vision On/Off

Installed a vision ECS board into my imp. Checked the daughter board to main board, eye ribbon, and they all seem to be connected and undamaged. I can't get the gun to go into vision mode. Followed these instructions: To activate and deactivate Vision mode you must push the on/off button while in active mode and very quickly pull the trigger. Tried it many times and doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance for any help.
NFusion07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2011, 08:47 PM #2
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
should just be the on off button that switches back and forth.
if there is a problem it wont go into vision. have u read some of the troubleshooting on zdspb.com? otherwise my guess is something isnt right/broken. i dont know if/how to mess with the eye sensitivity or anything like that. definatly look arond on zdspb. if nothing there and noone else chimes in here impulseowners.com someone there might have an idea.

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:37 AM #3
Mrtwo719
Knees Flexin, Arms T-Rexn

Mrtwo719 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have noticed with mine, that the vision board will only let the the solenoid fire once after it sees a ball. so like if your checking it by sticking your finger down the breech and listening for the solenoid to click you have to remove your finger let the eye reset then stick it back in to get the noid to charge again. Took me forever to figure this one out.
Mrtwo719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:53 AM #4
NFusion07

has been a member for 10 years
I adjusted the eye sensitivity and now things are working fine. Thanks for the help.
NFusion07 is offline   Reply With Quote