If you want to not spend a good amount skip the knee pads they arent really neccessary with today's pant's. First thing is get a mask you prefer Grillz for more protection and comfort or 14's for best vision but less protection or my favorite the proflex for best comfort and vision. so get:
1. Mask (proflex is best bet)
2. Tank ( I'd go with a 48/3000 for $40 since your just starting they work great for a while)
3. Elbow pad's (PE or Dye nothing else)
4. Pant's (Valken crusade are good and cheap or JT team pants)
5. Save the rest for playing and on paint jerseys are not needed when you can go t walmart and get a cheap longsleeve and knee pads don't really matter but if you can spend the money then get some dye core i've had both PE and Dye pads and Dye wins in knee padding. Also save for gun upgrade's or a better tank.