Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-20-2011, 08:30 PM #1
irwig05

advantages of etek 3 over pmr 11?

I either want to buy a new pmr 11 or a friends used etek 3 lt. There's about a 100 dollar difference in price. I love how the rail feels in hand and how quiet it is but my gut tells me to go with the etek 3. Why is the etek considered the better gun? Thanks for any who can help. And oh ya I do not care that the etek shoots more bps. I'm asking shot consistency, etc and quality.
irwig05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2011, 04:45 PM #2
irwig05

Yep. No one cares
irwig05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:51 PM #3
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
If you like the rail on how it feels and the sound signature, why not consider the rail or look into it a little more? If you don't like the feel of the Etek then you're going to be making yourself play with a marker you don't physically feel comfortable with and that could throw off how you play.
They're going to shoot considerably different though as one is a spool and one is a ram/poppet. So the Rail is going to have a softer feeling and quieter shot in comparison.
As far as quality they're both considered mid-range markers so you're not going to be getting some of the best components out of the gate with them but that's no reason to be discouraged either. They're both based on solid platforms just with some slight design changes and the like to make them more affordable. Like the LT coming with an LED board for instance, same programming, just different way of programming it.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote