Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-16-2011, 08:38 AM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thank You

I wanted to take a few minutes to thank all the players, teams, spectators and staff for yet another wonderful weekend. We were lucky the weather held out most of the weekend. Got a short storm on Sunday afternoon but lucked out otherwise.

I do want to first apologize to the 3man teams. It was a total over sight. As explained in a previous thread, the 3man schedule was dont by Chris and not thinking he did it like PSP format with afternoon and morning sessions. Because we have never ran it that way, when I reviewed the schedule in advanced, I never looked at the Team Schedules showing sessions. We were able to have it fixed in time for the 5man. But you have my word 3man Teams that that will not happen again.

To the Staff, you guys worked hard and busted your butts. Words can not explain my appreciation to all your hard and dedicating work. Thank you. You guys were on point all day. So Thank you again, I can never say it enough.

To Rick and OXCC, thank you for providing a great friendly and safe facility for the players. It means alot. Your a great asset to the paintball community. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do to grow the sport of paintball.

Thank you to our sponsors. Procaps, Valken and everyone else.. We would not be able to give the players what they want, what they deservem without your help. Thank you for continuing to support us and our league and being able to give back to the players.

Last but not least, I want to thank the players. Without you we would not be who we are. We want to continue to give back to you the players because we feel that you should get more than what you pay for. We want to give you an enjoyable experience. Something that is far and few between nowadays. Thank you for supporting us.

I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you at the next event on July 23-24. We have alot of great things in store... Cant wait to have yet another great weekend!

Cyndi Poole
GPL/MAPL Promoter
357 Productions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:53 AM #2
achielles

achielles plays in the PSP
achielles owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
achielles owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 Productions View Post
I wanted to take a few minutes to thank all the players, teams, spectators and staff for yet another wonderful weekend. We were lucky the weather held out most of the weekend. Got a short storm on Sunday afternoon but lucked out otherwise.

I do want to first apologize to the 3man teams. It was a total over sight. As explained in a previous thread, the 3man schedule was dont by Chris and not thinking he did it like PSP format with afternoon and morning sessions. Because we have never ran it that way, when I reviewed the schedule in advanced, I never looked at the Team Schedules showing sessions. We were able to have it fixed in time for the 5man. But you have my word 3man Teams that that will not happen again.

To the Staff, you guys worked hard and busted your butts. Words can not explain my appreciation to all your hard and dedicating work. Thank you. You guys were on point all day. So Thank you again, I can never say it enough.

To Rick and OXCC, thank you for providing a great friendly and safe facility for the players. It means alot. Your a great asset to the paintball community. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do to grow the sport of paintball.

Thank you to our sponsors. Procaps, Valken and everyone else.. We would not be able to give the players what they want, what they deservem without your help. Thank you for continuing to support us and our league and being able to give back to the players.

Last but not least, I want to thank the players. Without you we would not be who we are. We want to continue to give back to you the players because we feel that you should get more than what you pay for. We want to give you an enjoyable experience. Something that is far and few between nowadays. Thank you for supporting us.

I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you at the next event on July 23-24. We have alot of great things in store... Cant wait to have yet another great weekend!

Cyndi Poole
GPL/MAPL Promoter
www.cousinspaintball.com
Paintball Arena
Island Paintball Supplies
achielles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:07 AM #3
Livinlife11
Accuracy, not by volume.

Livinlife11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Livinlife11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Livinlife11 supports Pev's Paintball
Livinlife11 plays in the APPA D4 division
Great Event again everyone!

I think Iron Legion - MAPL will now be showing up on Saturday and camping out till Monday, "just in case" something unexpected happens...
Livinlife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:09 AM #4
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinlife11 View Post
Great Event again everyone!

I think Iron Legion - MAPL will now be showing up on Saturday and camping out till Monday, "just in case" something unexpected happens...
I think that is a GREAT plan... lol...
357 Productions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:16 AM #5
illuminati2

illuminati2 supports Team VICIOUS
Thumbs up to a great event
Old 06-16-2011, 03:20 PM #6
ATHORNFAM2
trigger finger

ATHORNFAM2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ATHORNFAM2 posts videos on PbNation
ATHORNFAM2 plays in the APPA beginner division
ATHORNFAM2 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
its was an awesome paintball weekend but way too hot humidity wise
Old 06-16-2011, 03:25 PM #7
maddict (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati2 View Post
Thumbs up to a great event
maddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:44 PM #8
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Deimus85 plays in the PSP
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 is Boss
Great tournament!

We need a temperature controlled paint situation for future tournaments.

Playground Legends/Fast Five/Drexel University NCPA Alumni/Bulldogs Athens Millennium/Washington Winstons
Feedback
Deimus85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:23 PM #9
tonymontona

tonymontona owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimus85 View Post
Great tournament!

We need a temperature controlled paint situation for future tournaments.
yes. was a lot of bounces happening!
DELAWARE RELENTLESS
PRECISION PAINTBALL
EASTERN SHORE PAINTBALL PARK
tonymontona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:38 PM #10
jk178206

jk178206 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
jk178206 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jk178206 supports Team VICIOUS
jk178206 plays in the APPA D4 division
jk178206 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah I got bounced 4 times in a game. My paint shot fine, even after the long wait to play.

Excellent event, and I'm glad to hear that the 3 man will be worked out.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:13 PM #11
taoXcore
PBV always.

Just so the right people know, during a game we played I had one of the Refs tell me that I bounced someone twice (2) on the LENS. OK, we all get bounced from time to time in the jersey, armpad, etc. even from the most expensive, brittle, tournament grade paint on earth, but the lens? twice? I think that having the paint sit out all day under a tent was not the worst idea, however I feel that there could have been a better solution. Maybe keeping it in a big storage container would have helped a lot. Who knows? Just food for thought.

And I also think that the field layout should be released on the Saturday of the prior week of the tournament so at least we can set up the layout to practice on. I get the fact that it's done the current way so OXCC can procure business out of it, but it would be nice for some of the teams that are farther away to be able to practice the layout as well.

Other than these....it really was a very smooth operation given there were only 2 fields in use. Hats off to you guys for that.

-Anthony

Supremacy

'10 Camo PMR
IAMTHECULPRIT
"I Don't Need A $1500 Gun To Push Your **** In."
taoXcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:47 AM #12
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
Lurker Paintball had a great time and will be returning for the next event!
GetBunkerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:38 PM #13
crazyjester
PHD in Gun Whoring

crazyjester is playing at Living Legends V
crazyjester has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Ha I got bounced on my ear
i actually liked the morning and afternoon sessions probally because i was in the morning bracket but it felt more structured that way

Last edited by crazyjester : 06-17-2011 at 06:32 PM.
crazyjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:27 AM #14
swedishfishh

swedishfishh posts videos on PbNation
<3 Gpl/mapl

M.I.L.F. Hunters 4 Life
swedishfishh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:08 PM #15
xsvlp39
Brick

xsvlp39 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xsvlp39 is an NCPA player
xsvlp39 plays in the APPA D5 division
Our last game our snake almost passed out before he got on the field. Other than that good event.
#30 Rutgers Paintball
xsvlp39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:10 PM #16
xsvlp39
Brick

xsvlp39 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xsvlp39 is an NCPA player
xsvlp39 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by taoXcore
Just so the right people know, during a game we played I had one of the Refs tell me that I bounced someone twice (2) on the LENS. OK, we all get bounced from time to time in the jersey, armpad, etc. even from the most expensive, brittle, tournament grade paint on earth, but the lens? twice? I think that having the paint sit out all day under a tent was not the worst idea, however I feel that there could have been a better solution. Maybe keeping it in a big storage container would have helped a lot. Who knows? Just food for thought.

And I also think that the field layout should be released on the Saturday of the prior week of the tournament so at least we can set up the layout to practice on. I get the fact that it's done the current way so OXCC can procure business out of it, but it would be nice for some of the teams that are farther away to be able to practice the layout as well.

Other than these....it really was a very smooth operation given there were only 2 fields in use. Hats off to you guys for that.

-Anthony

Supremacy
Yes especially the layout Saturday before the would have been great
#30 Rutgers Paintball
xsvlp39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:08 PM #17
sidthekid55
Maryland Mayhem

Annual Supporting Member
sidthekid55 plays in the PSP
sidthekid55 plays in the APPA D3 division
Maryland Mayhem would like to congratulate everyone on another well-played, well-managed event! Everyone from the individuals in the tent, to the reffing staff who stuck it out in the heat and humidity...everyone did a fantastic job.

I would also like to thank OXCC and Rick personally for looking out for me after I had my head blown off on a run-through. They allowed me to take a trip to the shop after feeling a little woozy. Its just another reason why the are the best at what they do.

We look forward to next month, and can't wait to see everyone again!

Sid
sidthekid55 is offline   Reply With Quote