Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-16-2011, 12:43 PM #1
LT..
Magical Garden Gnome

LT.. has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
A New Honor Bound............

Ok boys and girls who wants a new HonorBound? I'm talking a a producer and he wants to know what kind of turn out. He could get. Spike need your help you know more peps then me. Other teams and players let me know and I will pass on the info. It will be at Ontario challeng paintball. But it will have a different name then HB. So let's do this if this is in the wrong place sorry guys.
LT.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2011, 03:48 PM #2
xxxSPIKExxx
NW Expendable

Annual Supporting Member
xxxSPIKExxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xxxSPIKExxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xxxSPIKExxx supports Sherwood Forest
xxxSPIKExxx supports our troops
xxxSPIKExxx supports Pev's Paintball
xxxSPIKExxx is attending Decay of Nations VI
Well I loved playing Honor Bound both years it was around and i would love to see how this new producer makes this one work out. To get players to come out we need to know is it all weekend or one day? cost? field paint or BYOP? ect....
WCPS www.weatcoastpbseries.com - Warpaint INT www.facebook.com/warpaint.int
ArtPlus Signs www.facebook.com/artplus.signs - OMEN 5150 Tattoo www.facebook.com/omen.garcia
xxxSPIKExxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:30 PM #3
LT..
Magical Garden Gnome

3 day Fri night game then kick off on saterday. Paint and such ill find out. You think we can get 1000+ people out there spike?
Old 06-16-2011, 04:36 PM #4
LT..
Magical Garden Gnome

3 day Fri night game then kick off on saterday. Paint and such ill find out. You think we can get 1000+ people out there spike?
Old 06-16-2011, 08:32 PM #5
Silentwarrior

Silentwarrior has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Silentwarrior is a PbNation video superstar
I believe I attended 4 Honorbounds. The first 3 were 2 Armys pitted against each other with missions being communicated all day from a Command HQ to the Generals of each Army. I also think the nightops was on Saturday after all the day games and then Sunday was battles until the raffle.

The 4th HB they changed the format completely, and had a Blackhawk down type scenario. It was 3 teams against each other. The Rangers, and 2 conflicting militias. We(Oregon Tactical at the time - The Filthy Few, The Walkons, The Operators and Soldiers of MisFortune) won against crazy odds against the other 2 Armies and won a free entry back to HB the following year. Unfortunately they never had another one....

But, I would say if this event started up again. At the same field(I think it's the same place?) I would for sure attend and I know others would too!!(Although 1000 people is most likely not realistic IMO, especially with the size of that field, it is much smaller than Sniperz Den if I remember correctly)

Keep us updated and we will help spread the word for an event that is worth reviving! It also supported the Wounded Warriors Foundation every year, a tradition I think should be revived also.

Lt, feel free to PM me if you need any help getting this off the ground!

Hoo-Op!

"Bravery is not fearlessness; it's the ability to get off your *** and charge even when your mouth is dry, your gut is tight, and your brain is screaming Stay down! -Hoo-Op!"

Last edited by Silentwarrior : 06-16-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Silentwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:10 PM #6
Boomer14

I think a big game on this side of the state could work again, though it would take a couple of years to catch on. Keep in mind that we do not have a major population area to draw from, so most of the players would have to travel to get a large attendance. Most of the games over here are private fields and players who aren't used to traveling much to play.
Boomer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:53 PM #7
LT..
Magical Garden Gnome

Ok guys I need to find out if that place wants a producer. And also of the honor bound formats, what one will draw the people. The guy I have been talking too is viper of www.viperpaintball.com don't get me wrong I'd love nothing more then to put this on my self. So I'm gonna call and talk to some one tomorrow. To all hard core killem all let god sort them out brothern thanks for your words of encouragement. And let's do this guys. Hooraa
Old 06-17-2011, 04:28 PM #8
LT..
Magical Garden Gnome

Ok Honor Bound is coming back to players in 2012.

Produced. By LT.

Date TBA

All proceeds go to wound warer.
ReplyRegional Ups