PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-06-2011, 07:27 AM #127
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballing baller View Post
Well marballizer is my fields only paint other than whitebox and I HATE whitebox
Kind of a wide gap between the two... They don't at least have premium or all-star? Maybe evil regular?
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2011, 10:27 AM #128
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
People that consistently complain about other players and what they we doing and how it irks them...

Paintball is a game... play & have fun....

/thread

Gabe - Director of Marketing & Promotions @ Lurker Paintball
www.LurkerPaintball.com
www.PBMechanix.com
GetBunkerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:57 AM #129
bobmanboy
I'm wayyyyy up there.

people who get on forums and facebook, diss your team and you, and just cause problems. its just a game.
bobmanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:15 PM #130
SegKast

I hate:

the fact that I just bought an Ion for my first gun and I'm reading all the hate for them on here LOL !!!

Not knowing WTF you guys are even saying/talking about half the time :rofl: My head is spinning tryin to learn about this damn sport haha

That I haven't figured out this site's smilies yet :fail:

Also, I hate that I took 27 years to figure out I wanted to give paintball a try.

I hate that I'm going to be out of town Friday when my new (to me) marker and gear show up from USPS :banghead: (again, with the smilies lol)

Last edited by SegKast : 06-13-2011 at 03:35 PM.
SegKast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:46 PM #131
Randomhero278411

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegKast
I hate:

the fact that I just bought an Ion for my first gun and I'm reading all the hate for them on here LOL !!!

Not knowing WTF you guys are even saying/talking about half the time :rofl: My head is spinning tryin to learn about this damn sport haha

That I haven't figured out this site's smilies yet :fail:

Also, I hate that I took 27 years to figure out I wanted to give paintball a try.

I hate that I'm going to be out of town Friday when my new (to me) marker and gear show up from USPS :banghead: (again, with the smilies lol)
Im in the same boat. Played a few months back for the first time ever. Im 26. Now, i own 2 Ions and will be trading up my Ion XE for a shocker.
Randomhero278411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:45 PM #132
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

This guy is not a pro. He just has a better marker than a rental. I've eliminated more with less against higher end markers.

I see a future frontman.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 06-13-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:17 PM #133
x RENEGADE x (Banned)

x RENEGADE x helped look for balloons
x RENEGADE x is playing at Living Legends III
x RENEGADE x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
x RENEGADE x supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballing baller View Post
I HATE: 3000 psi fills, fat little nublets tht come to the field and want to "trade me guns for a game" (trade a 98c rental for an etek3, ninja rotor, and ninja 68/45 I THINK NOT, i hate nobs that refer to pantballs as bullets, call them selfs out on bounces, wipers, kids on your team that camp inte back and shoot you, walmart paint, ions (obviously), i hate bashers, trolling etc. and worst of all! when i lone a pod of paint to a teammate and they rturn the favor of white box!!!!!!!!!!!! (when i shoot premium, marbs, evil, etc.) i hate people that are scared of speedball, (i play speedball and woodsball) i hate whe little kids get shot so they shout out MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate spyders, tppmanns etc. and the worst (i mean it this time) i hate when people steal your gear i think thats it! PS: i hate it when nooblets get scared of my pmi trracer
I love how you gave us the exact set-up you use, complete with the color, as if it's impressive or something. I don't know about trading guns for a game, but the least you could do is let a newer guy shoot it at the chrono and just match pods later.

Spyders and tippmans are just that: Low end markers. You get what you pay for. No need to shoot them if you don't like them.

If you're tired of new kids, why do you bother playing walk-ons? In this post you incessantly make it seem like you're actually good at paintball, yet I don't see a link to your APPA page. Don't ask me for mine, either, because I don't have one, I just find all the contradictions in your post hilarious, that's all. If you hate new kids that are scared to play speedball, start playing real paintball so that you don't have to be around them. Who do you play with that calls themselves on a bounce? Tons of people that first started out called themselves whether it was a hit or a bounce, yet nobody will do that in the upper level. If you hate this noobs so much, stop being one. Maybe I'm wrong and you're on a team that is actually decent, but regardless, you should have a better attitude toward paintball in general. There are some first timers on that field and they have no idea what to expect. Ironically enough, the people who play good are the nicer ones at the field.

Last edited by x RENEGADE x : 06-13-2011 at 07:24 PM.
x RENEGADE x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:41 PM #134
Dunlevy

I hate when you get lit up from behind receiving shots on the back of your head and neck, only to find it was your teammate who shot you. Also when that teammate thinks that a simple "my bad" will suffice for having to sit out that game.
Dunlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:15 AM #135
Loren Littlejohn

I hate that I still don't have this order:

Link to "my account" is dead. ANS gear please get ****ed. The only thing at this point that would make me happy is a youtube video of Rory in a clown suit getting shot in the nuts 5 times.

**** this company (action village is now ANS gear for anyone who didn't know).
Loren Littlejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:53 AM #136
Nameless Wonder

I hate the refs at my field for sitting BEHIND the nets for the most part, because "they might get shot". I hate the swinging dick 'professional' speedball players trying to swing their weight around like they're hot **** movie stars. I hate playing woodsball and watching the game start, only to be followed by the players sitting in the next closest bunker and trying to longball the other side. I hate 13 year old ****heads that scoff at me when they see my markers ("What's an autococker? Mine shoots faster", etc). I hated being charged $60 for whitebox (read: past-tense). I hate players that get heated over simple rec games. I hate being offered a stock ion for my pristine Reflex 'cocker, and on top of it asking how much I'd be willing to add.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:58 PM #137
Blue_Cobra
Nxe-HK*ARMY-JT-Dye-Guy

Blue_Cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Blue_Cobra supports Team VICIOUS
Blue_Cobra posts videos on PbNation
Blue_Cobra supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Wonder View Post
I hate being offered a stock ion for my pristine Reflex 'cocker, and on top of it asking how much I'd be willing to add.
That sucks. People now days think Ions are worth way more than they are.

"Originally posted by greenperson: lol you just completely shutout savephace. they were like "look. our lens can take a gelatin shell at 425 FPS". and Vforce is like "ok. ours can take bullets.""
LEGO PAINTBALL WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Need to sell gear? Go to U.S.A. B/S/T! It's easy & it's Facebook!
Blue_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:37 PM #138
ELuSiVe1151

ELuSiVe1151 plays in the PSP
ELuSiVe1151 is an NCPA player
ELuSiVe1151 plays in the APPA D5 division
i hate how zoning laws in a lot of places make it so that even the best fields end up sequestered in the middle of nowhere, in towns noone cares about like 40 minutes to 2 or even 3 hours away where noone lives except maybe like a farmer and the local wawa staff, where noone without a pbnation account will ever see or hear about it.

people wonder why paintball is not mainstream, i'd say for starters maybe its because your average person doesn't know where the frik it is.
The Grind Continues!!!
Empossible Sports - Jim Pica Foto - Meadowlands PB
ELuSiVe1151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:10 PM #139
larmiguel
Putting up the cleats

larmiguel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
larmiguel supports Team VICIOUS
I hate how you let someone borrow a hopper or gun and they give it back to you with paint all over it and sand in your barrel. I let someone borrow a hopper once,he returned it full of sand
Old 06-21-2011, 02:06 AM #140
JordanJP
a11 ur sl0th b3l0ng 2 m3

I don't have anything I particularly hate, but I did finally see "much younger player with much nicer stuff than me" for the first time the other day.

Kid was in the small store at a field unboxing his brand-spanking-new Ripper Victory. I told him it was a nice marker and he's like "yeah.. it is nice, but I haven't gotten to play with it yet. My parents bought it for me and said that it was my Christmas and Birthday present all in one, and it cost $1500 but I think I could resell it for $1800 if I wanted."

Then I noticed that his gear took up an entire table. Here's me with my 2008 jersey and pants, and my el cheapo JT mask, and my backpack with my marker and tank and hopper in it, and small pod pack... and this kid has a brand-new Ripper Vic, matching mask, pants, jersey, cleats and Rotor, along with a bunch of EXTRA matching stuff.. this kid seriously had a full-size Sampsonite suitcase full of stuff.

sheesh. wish I could convince someone to buy me a new marker, the only thing I've gotten new was my mask and my jersey (both of which were under 20 bucks.)

OSST FDT: 10% on topic, 90% diary entries, 100% homoerotic
JordanJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:39 AM #141
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy

Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends VII
jonotwist plays in the APPA D4 division
jonotwist supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Wonder View Post
I hate being offered a stock ion for my pristine Reflex 'cocker, and on top of it asking how much I'd be willing to add.
an offence such as this should be punishable by a rusty knife up the butt.

tetanus anda colostomy bag at the minimum.

Breakout Actions Sports Wenies Buy Elsewhere
jonotwist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:30 AM #142
SuxXarD-V2
pewpewpew

SuxXarD-V2 supports Team VICIOUS
SuxXarD-V2 is for the Gunfight
SuxXarD-V2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SuxXarD-V2 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I just hate piss-poor attitudes players can have.
Specifically, starting a huge argument over a call from a ref.

Regardless if it was a **** call or not. They're the law on the field. Do as they're told, or get the **** out of the field, and come back when the attitude is gone.

Pro players are notorious for that. It's why I hate pro 'ball with a passion.
They're supposed to be role models, yet the wipe, argue, ***** n' moan, and fight all the time.

Get over it.

4LEGS GOOD
2LEGS BAD
SuxXarD-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:27 AM #143
iTzDoUgiE777
♥Shea Weber♥

Annual Supporting Member
I hate it when the town your local park is in makes them enforce a white-fill only rule so it will "look cleaner".
Memphis Grizzlies (4-2, 2-1)♥
Nashville Predators (game the hell over)♥
Miami Dolphins (more game over)♥
iTzDoUgiE777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:39 PM #144
Blue_Cobra
Nxe-HK*ARMY-JT-Dye-Guy

Blue_Cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Blue_Cobra supports Team VICIOUS
Blue_Cobra posts videos on PbNation
Blue_Cobra supports Pev's Paintball
Nothing pisses me off more than when im gracious and hit a guy once from 10 feet away with my spyder tl (chronoed once at about 299fps and the other guys gun is shooting 350 fps) and then he FLIPS OUT and says it was a cheap shot since i saw him around the tree and thought about what i should do. So i shot him once and said "sorry man," he then was ready to get into a fist fight. And on top of all that he calls me out because i "shot him too close" I wish my PMR was working that day ...There would be hell to pay. oh and this wasnt a 12-13 year old kid this was a guy in his mid twenties! And after i walked out cuz he called me out and i didnt want to get into a fist fight he was saying he wanted to shoot me in the face and beat the s*** out of me.

"Originally posted by greenperson: lol you just completely shutout savephace. they were like "look. our lens can take a gelatin shell at 425 FPS". and Vforce is like "ok. ours can take bullets.""
LEGO PAINTBALL WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Need to sell gear? Go to U.S.A. B/S/T! It's easy & it's Facebook!
Blue_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:45 PM #145
shpak10

shpak10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
shpak10 supports Sherwood Forest
i hate it when your out and walking off the field and if there is renters in the game they shoot about 20 paintballs at you when you have the gun in the air.
shpak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:53 PM #146
ActionExpress
Alex Williams

ActionExpress plays in the PSP
ActionExpress plays in the APPA Pro division
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpak10 View Post
i hate it when your out and walking off the field and if there is renters in the game they shoot about 20 paintballs at you when you have the gun in the air.
Get off the field quickly?
ActionExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:46 PM #147
shpak10

shpak10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
shpak10 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionExpress View Post
Get off the field quickly?
if you run off the field looks like ur not out.
shpak10 is offline   Reply With Quote