Community Focus

Old 04-29-2011, 03:44 PM #22
mryella
Pink Lady DC2

You can find one style on eBay of the break beam eyes
Old 04-29-2011, 07:52 PM #23
Buki

Sorry I haven't been keeping up!!!
The reflective work and you have to only drill one hole.
But the BB eyes aren't dependent on the sensor picking up the color of the paint which varies and might have to be adjusted when you switch to diff colors. You can find a happy medium I did.
I haven't ordered anymore yet. I have about 20 of them as you can see from the pic that I finally got up! =-)
They have went up from the $1.25 that I paid for them to about $3 but that still is a far cry from the $25 -$30 people are getting on the net. I was trying to sell my Freeflow and these were part of the deal, but if I can get it Mid blocked I might keep it.
The place I ordered from is Quest components in So Cal and they said there is 1600 available so if anyone wants maybe to do a group buy ???
I can also remove and replace if anyone wants so yes I guess if you are willing to pay for shipping back and the cost of the sensor! I work at an electronics factory so I have all the right tools at my disposal!
I'll wait till I hear from people on whether a group buy or individual basis.
Buki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:35 PM #24
mk2_20v
Am i out?

i have a dead eye from my spare E1 that sits in a drawer
mk2_20v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:01 AM #25
=DaveP=
--GUNSHINE STATE--

=DaveP= plays in the PSP
=DaveP= plays in the APPA D4 division
Count me in on a GB. Just message me when the time comes.
=DaveP= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:03 AM #26
suprteck

dangit i just tossed my dead eye in the trash last week
suprteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:44 PM #27
Buki

OK since I can't get anyone to buy my freeflow I guess I can do a few if anyone is desperate or just needs a spare!! PM me and pay for sensor and shipping to and from and I'll set you up. Sensors are like $3. Guaranteed to work I'll check em on my marker before they ship out.
Buki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:37 AM #28
=DaveP=
--GUNSHINE STATE--

=DaveP= plays in the PSP
=DaveP= plays in the APPA D4 division
Buki I just got my Freeflow back from JCurt, midblocked with a two week turnaround time.

He's finishing up two other cocker bodys for me right now so he's def taking work.

Let me know if you need contact info. I have two dead eyes. One is complete just not working. The other I think was newish, but I ripped the sensor off the board. (it got stuck in a cocker body and while removing it I pulled off the board with wires, the sensor was stuck in the body) The wires broke off at the sensor haha.
=DaveP= is offline   Reply With Quote