Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-11-2011, 05:51 PM #1
nickzeid
buying broken mini's

nickzeid owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
nickzeid is for the Gunfight
BST problem

So I sold PremiumHHH a blue invert mini. The link to the thread is here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3619223 . So we talk, and they paypaled me the money.
All was fine, until the send me a PM saying the gun will not turn on. After we talk for a while, she says it now turns on but won't fire. She then complains that the board, eyes, and trigger are broken and complains the barrel was "dirty" when they received it. When I sent it, it worked fine. The board and eyes work fine, and the trigger worked fine when I sent the gun (I tested it before I sent it). I offered on multiple occasions to pay for a replacement magnet screw (the part she said was broken), but she always said no (don't know why). She just gave me a bad feedback rating and I think this is unfair. I offered on multiple occasions to try and resolve the situation and she won't accept my help and gave me a bad feedback rating. Can something be done about this? If anything can you remove the feedback rating? Thanks!

Pics: in order of sending

last is picture of paypal money transfer. help!
nickzeid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-11-2011, 05:56 PM #2
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
I'm sorry but we can't mediate this deal for you. We have no way of knowing what actually transpired with the deal. We don't know what was promised, what was delivered or if either party is telling us the whole truth.

Pretty much the only time we will mediate Feedback or a B/S/T deal at all is if one of our mods was used as a third party. Then we at least know what happened.

Before you do another deal on PbNation, we strongly recommend you read the B/S/T Tips. They might not have saved you this time, but there is a lot of valuable information in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First rule of B/S/T
1• Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction including feedback.
Your best bet is to talk it out with the other party. Be polite and explain your side of the situation and try to work out a deal that is fair.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:57 PM #3
nickzeid
buying broken mini's

thanks--but can you do anything about my negative feedback? everything is there...
Old 06-11-2011, 06:12 PM #4
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
I'm sorry, but we can't simply remove the negative feedback. We have no way of knowing anything with this deal. We will only change feedback if the other person posts in this section asking for the feedback to be changed.

Your best option is to calmly and politely talk with the other person and try to reach a resolution both of you are happy with. I'm sure you can do it
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:28 PM #5
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
While we can not change the feedback without his approval, I am sending him a message about the Mini. I know my way around the Mini very well and will do my best to help him fix the marker and hopefully get the situation figured out.

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:54 PM #6
nickzeid
buying broken mini's

Thanks. I know what's wrong with it.... The magnetic trigger screw is broken. For some reason because of that he now thinks the eyes and board are broken too.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:33 PM #7
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Tell him that the HES magnet is very easy to replace and will solve a lot of problems.

It can be found here: www.piranha-evil.com/Mini.htm : part number seventy for $4.50.

This website is very well trusted by quite a few moderators.

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:22 AM #8
nickzeid
buying broken mini's

Awesome. Now he is reading my messages but not responding. I've been very courteous and even sent him messages re-explaining the problem along with offering to pay for the replacement part to be shipped to his house. I'm not really sure what else there is to do...