Not trying to be "cool" by saying I despise a game I paid $50 for.
The facial expression gimmick gets old quick, and the actual gameplay revolves around 3-4 actions repeated every single mission.
1. Go to scene, check face, arms and breast pockets. Check blood stains or surrounding stuff, ask questions to a lying (almost always or doubt) suspect. Suspect says, "BLAH BLAH PROOF" show proof, get answer.
2. Chase sequence. ****ty traffic AI, always ends the same. Spin out or get out and shoot/warning shot them.
3. Question suspects (doesn't matter who you put away!)
- Seriously, nothing matters. You put away the wrong guy and still advance in the story. You don't find all the clues, no problem. You don't get all the answers - you'll be alright.
- The traffic AI is retarded and really, REALLY can break the immersion.
- The graphics fluctuate between great current gen and PS1 era "WTF" moments.
- If you listen, some of the sounds sound like they were recorded in a garage.
- Performance hits and horrible, odd framerate/rendering issues with distant animated objects really detracts too.