PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-29-2011, 11:31 PM #1
3322IV
BKO & Aggressor

Exclamation Help

PBNation noob here

I haven't been able to play my favorite sport in over two years because the last time I played, my BKO finally crapped out on me after 7 years of service.

The problem is I cannot get it fixed anywhere. I'm pretty sure it's a valve issue, since I've tried fixing it almost everything else that could cause a leak in the front end of the gun.

I've taken it to three shops: two of them didn't even touch the gun when I came to pick it up three months later, and the last one said they couldn't find the parts I need. The last shop's suggestion was to send it to paintballtrader.com. My issue with this is that paintballtrader.com (now the only authorized ICD repair place) is that they have no phone number and never answered my emails inquiring about the repair job.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with a problematic ICD? Or does anyone have a suggestion or know exactly what I can do to fix this?

I have a Spyder Aggressor with a Palmer's Stabilizer as my back up, however my Crossfire tank does not feed enough PSI to the marker in order to fire it. Is there a way I can remedy this as well so I at least have a functioning marker? I have been using a Talon the last two years and it's getting a little old.

My friends and I always get together during Thanksgiving break to play, and I'd really like a semi-auto.

Thanks
3322IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:25 AM #2
maloneoni
The Ronin

With all the ICD guys lurking around here, there should be no problem getting your BKO to work by thanksgiving. We have all probably had a problem ICD gun.

Where is it leaking from specifically? Down the barrel? From the LPR?

Sending your marker to paintballtrader.com (aka vaporworks) is not a very good bet. His service can be spotty. The site is down sometimes, and as you have seen, he is not very good about returning emails.

Finally, you can probably get the fastest answers to your questions at ICDO. Some of the dudes over there don't come over here much, but are online many times a day over there.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:43 AM #3
3322IV
BKO & Aggressor

I'll check tomorrow after I move out of my apartment (back to the parents house thanks to US economic policy favoring the top 1% and making life harder for the lower classes) to get more specific about the leak.
3322IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:11 AM #4
63VDub

has been a member for 10 years
Most definately keep us posted here or at ICD-owners and several guys can walk you through the repair or if you just want to have somebody do the work for you, there is probably a guy or two over at ICDO that would be interested in helping you out.
If you have a low pressure tank, you might be out of luck running the Aggressor.

I am at the pinnacle of mediocrity.

Wiring problems? I know the man who can hook you up with a brand new FURIOUS harness!!CLICK HERE!

http://www.icd-owners.com/ It's where you need to be.
63VDub is offline   Reply With Quote