PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-22-2011, 04:34 PM #1
ItzGibbY

ItzGibbY is for the Gunfight
Bolt Problem

Hey guys! I played today with my SLG and it seems that the seer isn't catching the bolt correctly. It shot fine before and all of a sudden, this started. What could the problem be???
ItzGibbY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2011, 12:55 PM #2
Raz@r@hotlanta1990

Raz@r@hotlanta1990 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzGibbY View Post
Hey guys! I played today with my SLG and it seems that the seer isn't catching the bolt correctly. It shot fine before and all of a sudden, this started. What could the problem be???
well the sear may be worn and might need to be replaced, or the same for the sear spring. That or the breach may need to be re honed, DYE had to drill out my breach or something like that so you might want to send that in.

Milsim Player- Complete All Black Dye Tactical gear and black DAM setup

Thanks Christ@Pooty for makeing my LUXE1.5w/2.0 board and 2.0 core 100%sexier with the 3 real Swavorski Chrystal mods!
Raz@r@hotlanta1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:11 PM #3
DENNI740

To start turn up your velocity to see if that helps. If not look below for more help.
Take apart the gun to the point where you have the breech and grip frame separated. Look on the breech and there will be a silver pin inside the sear sticking out of the bottom of the breech. Push the pin out and the sear will pop out. then look at the hook like end of the sear and see if it is worn down if not take your sear spring and stretch it a little so it will catch or buy a new one.
DENNI740 is offline   Reply With Quote