Hopefully, I'm not breaking any rules but Imma change things up a lil. This isn't a contest with a cool word for you to learn and make fit to your pictures.
To get a bit more participation, I'm keeping the "topic" pretty vague - an interesting photo with a human element in it.
It can be a body part, a person, a portrait or a bunch of little people. Something about it has to be human.
It can have a composition, light (artificial or natural), technique (analog or digital) or a message that makes it unique.
It doesn't have to be abstract - some of the most interesting/beautiful photos are rather simple.
Note: If you are gunna do some crazy light painting or hdr image, make it stand out from others with substance and some of your own flavor.
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT pm your photos to the judge, just post them in this thread. Lets try to keep the chit chat to a minimum so as not to clutter this all up.
Entry deadline: May 14th (2 weeks)
1. Camera -- Any Camera
2. Time -- Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered. Fresh work strongly
3. Size -- Photo must not exceed 800 pixels maximum on the longest side
4. Post-Processing -- Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* (photo may be changed before deadline)
6. The winner (decided by me) will pick the next challenge.