PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-16-2011, 01:53 PM #1
Dan95-5.0

Dan95-5.0 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Got to use my 09 SLG UL for the first time. few questions

I'm a milsimer but decided to pick this 09 SLG UL up for fun. I dont have the stock barrel so I could only use my 6" flasc unported barrel with a 6" ported suppressor on the end (this is what i use on my TM7). I used a Empire Prophecy loader..

I had a blast. i'm so used to playing with a vest and a remote line so this felt almost new to me. this time i only played hopper ball and no vest. i only chronod 250 and didnt bother to increase it because i just wanted to play. kind of wish i uped it a little.

i did run into a few problems tho. i had it set on PSP mode so not the best mode for hopper ball. i will switch it back to semi. also theres no return spring or magnets on the stock trigger. the LEDs in the UL grips are almost impossible to see when outside. it took me a few tries to see if it was on and i had to test shoot to make sure it was on/off. The stock feedneck was alright for me. i didnt have any problems with it. i also had a slight leak in the center of the body when i first aired it up but after a few rounds through it i went away for the rest of the day. i would like to get a dedicated barrel for it. maybe a CP 1 piece .689 barrel would do the trick.
Dan95-5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2011, 10:34 PM #2
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Wait... so what's the question?
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:57 PM #3
Dan95-5.0

LOL

i guese its almost hidden there in my post.

is it normal for it to be hard to see the LED?

would a CP 1 piece .689 barrel be a wise choice?
Old 05-22-2011, 01:27 AM #4
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Yes, the LED is hard to see in bright sunlight. I have to cup my hand over the grip to see mine.

A .689 CP barrel is practically the same thing as the stock barrel. I see no point in buying one unless you've lost the barrel the SLG came with.

You may want to consider an underbore barrel, like the Lurker Eigenbarrel.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 01:55 PM #5
Dan95-5.0

i dont have the stock barrel. i used a Flasc TM7 barrel with suppressor on the end because thats all i had. the barrel has a .690 bore size and i was using Inka Silver paint. shots could have been a little bit straighter but i'm not sure if its because of the barrel length, old paint, lower then standard velocity or just all 3.

here is the setup i used but with a smaller steel tank instead