Community Focus

Old 05-16-2011, 07:39 PM #1
EcSPbLoRD22
George Mason Patriots

EcSPbLoRD22 supports our troops
EcSPbLoRD22 is an NCPA player
EcSPbLoRD22 supports Pev's Paintball
May 15th 5-Man PTS - Erik Spear Photography

Hi everyone! Many people have been asking me to post the photos from Sunday that I took, so here are a few. I know that a lot of you are probably asking yourselves, "why doesn't he have photos of me." Which is a question I would like to answer for you now.

1. Brian Mack, a photographer for Pev's, talked to me on Sunday and informed me that he has a contract with Pev's to take photographs at their field during events and that he is the only photographer allowed on the field during these events. Therefore, I had to get off the field and stop taking pictures fairly early in the day.

2. I have decided that I'm going to start charging for photos. I'm still working out the details, but I do know that the prices for me to photograph you and/or your team will be dirt cheap. I will have the prices posted ASAP.

Please Note: I will not sell any of the photos I took at this event because I wasn't allowed on the field in the first place. If you would like to purchase high-quality photographs of yourself and/or team from this event I would suggest visiting Brian Mack's website:
http://kenshinphotography.com/

Last edited by EcSPbLoRD22 : 05-17-2011 at 08:39 AM.
EcSPbLoRD22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2011, 11:41 PM #2
GreekGod
Hi I'm Peey

GreekGod plays in the PSP
GreekGod supports Pev's Paintball
GreekGod plays in the APPA D5 division
man im a good looking muther ****er! haha

Nice pics Eric i talked to you about the rubber band around your camera at the field that day (im Petey btw)

what the hell i happening in the pic of tyler standing there, there is all this paint falling around him and no pod on the ground... ware the hell is the paint falling out of
GreekGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:56 PM #3
EcSPbLoRD22
George Mason Patriots

EcSPbLoRD22 supports our troops
EcSPbLoRD22 is an NCPA player
EcSPbLoRD22 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekGod View Post
man im a good looking muther ****er! haha

Nice pics Eric i talked to you about the rubber band around your camera at the field that day (im Petey btw)

what the hell i happening in the pic of tyler standing there, there is all this paint falling around him and no pod on the ground... ware the hell is the paint falling out of
Thanks Petey and I'm going to tell you right now that the rubber band idea was a great idea that ended up helping me out a lot, Im definitely going to use one for future excursions.
As for the Bailey picture, I have no idea. However I do know that the paint was from on the ground. I just can't remember how it got up into the air.
EcSPbLoRD22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:39 PM #4
seagreg1
I <3 Safety Meetings(>")>

seagreg1 plays in the USPL
seagreg1 plays in the PSP
seagreg1 supports Team VICIOUS
seagreg1 is for the Gunfight
du herro ericccccc