Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-16-2011, 01:16 PM #22
143rd SOG (Det. A)
"SEMPRE INTENDO INGUEN! "

Tiberius T8, T8.1 are great mag fed pistols and the T4 is a great rifle. MilSig also makes incredible mag fed rifles.

Thank You To Our Sponsors:
http://watchyourbackproductions.com
http://norsemantire.com/
Check Out The Great Gear And Deals From Our Friends at:
http://oregonpaintball.com
143rd SOG (Det. A) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2011, 05:12 PM #23
charles george

Tacamo is coming out with new mag conversion kits for all tippmann maarkers , and I believe a couple of BT markers as well . this mag conversion kit allows you to have a complete view of your marker and balances the weight of the gun as well . the kit allows you to use 18-20 rnd mags , as well as the 250 rnd RAP4 box mags , and I also herd that coming soon is the new D mags that are first strike compatiable . On all of the websites I've been on they usually go for about $119.00 , and are suppose to be in stock in mid august 2011 . I myself believe that that this is an excilent upgrade for your marker as well , hope this helped - Charles
charles george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:36 AM #24
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

has been a member for 10 years
BigPimpin55 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles george View Post
Tacamo is coming out with new mag conversion kits for all tippmann maarkers , and I believe a couple of BT markers as well . this mag conversion kit allows you to have a complete view of your marker and balances the weight of the gun as well . the kit allows you to use 18-20 rnd mags , as well as the 250 rnd RAP4 box mags , and I also herd that coming soon is the new D mags that are first strike compatiable . On all of the websites I've been on they usually go for about $119.00 , and are suppose to be in stock in mid august 2011 . I myself believe that that this is an excilent upgrade for your marker as well , hope this helped - Charles
I went this route with my Phenom. I have the conversion kit and a gen 3 boxmag coming to my house at the end of this month. I cannot wait to try them out.

CO of Kansas SKO
Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical

My Guns For Sale: UL'd PMR for sale or Trade for Real Steel Magfed Phenom FS
Christ KREW
BigPimpin55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:56 PM #25
Cudballah

Milsig paraprofessional kicks ***
Cudballah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:16 AM #26
Jmartin95
Carolina Rapture

Jmartin95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Jmartin95 is for the Gunfight
Jmartin95 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If your looking to spend a little money you could always look at the Milsig paradigm pro. Its a little expensive but i own one and i love it. I bought mine for about 800. The real reason i bought it was because it fires the first strike round.
Jmartin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:24 PM #27
robot0ninja

Considering he posted this 3 years ago, I think he's decided by now...

"Originally posted by Tempted: The length of the barrel."

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...705&highlight=
robot0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote