Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-16-2011, 10:21 AM #1
Kronic129
Adam

Looking for 4 players - Having one team playing 5-man & 7-man NEPL & (MAYBE>)NPPL

Hey,
Team Kronic is looking for 4 recruits who are from the ages 15/16 and up to 25. We will be playing NEPL tourneys, mostly all of them (I belive 3 or 4 left this Year)
Requirments:
>SKILL...You hae to know what you are doing on the field!!! Other wise please do not waste your time and ours. Although, If you just want to come down and play, feel free.
>Self Equiped - gun, hopper, u know the deal.
>Appearel - Jersey, pod packs, u know the deal.
^^If you do not have say a jersey, or pants that OK. We will deal with it later.
>Means of transportation. I do not care how you get to tourneys, just get there and on time.
>Dedication to practice at least 2 times a month. Practice makes perfect.
>Dedication to stay with the team for the rest of the season, and hopefully for next season too!!!

Team tryouts will be held, UNOFICAILLY, at Boston Paintballs indoor location this Saturday!!!! From 1-5!! The price for a case and all day air/field is 85$ so come prepared. You will buy your own paint.

My name is Adam, I i shoot a PMR with two pice RED back, silver front barrel, blue empire prohecy hopper, a green jersey, and usaully a red or black bandana.

If you want to try out, post your email/ and or # and I will get back to you ASAP.
(WARNING: THIS DATE IS UNOFICCIAL, if it changes I will email or text all those who are interested!!! Thanks Guys
Kronic129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2011, 12:44 PM #2
4x4 rider
Armageddon 2013

has been a member for 10 years
4x4 rider plays in the PSP
4x4 rider plays in the APPA D3 division
you should do a "unofficial" tryout at maynard, $85 bucks to try out for any team is a joke.
Josh DeYoung #01
NEAA 2014

NEAA-2011 foXball Champs!

Aftermath fan club member #80
UpTon 187 cRew fan club member #15
4x4 rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:09 PM #3
Kronic129
Adam

Its not really a tryout, just to see if you can play paintball with some knwledge. If you can play, and your alright ull be on the team.

If the weather is going to be good this weekend, then it will be held at manyard. so until the whather is better, the tryout will be at the everete location. Other wise, you will be notafied, and the tryouts will move to maynard(BRING YOUR OWN PAINT AT MANYARD.)
Old 05-16-2011, 02:13 PM #4
Kronic129
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4 rider View Post
you should do a "unofficial" tryout at maynard, $85 bucks to try out for any team is a joke.
Thanks for reminding me of manyard. Actually just worked up there. LMAo