That's right as the title says I have 3 of the rarest timmys to hit the nation. These have been the pride and joy of my collection of guns but sadly I need money and I have to get rid of them, but my loss is your gain.
1. I will not ship first, it is highly doubtful that I will take trades but if I do I will not ship first.
2. Payment must be verified before I ship any items, so if you send me money orders, cashier's checks, paypal, etc. I will make sure that the money is in my account before I ship.
3. Any payments made by paypal must be cleared before shipping!
4. All items will be shipped thru USPS Priority unless otherwise negotiated between seller and buyer and will have deliver confirmation.
5. Post first the PM.
6. I treat everyone with respect and I expect the same from everyone, if you have something negative to say handle it thru PM's.
7. Thank you and have fun!
Flame Intimidator $1,000
For those of you who dont know the history behind the Flame intimidator, there were only three of these bodies ever made. From my understanding one went to Bob Long, one to Zack Long, and one stayed with the Ripper machinest. My particular Flame was the one that was owned by the Ripper Machinest. The flame has been totally 2K5'd and has a virtue board and will come with either a Shocktech bolt or Violent Products bolt, CP direct mount ASA and CP reg.
Hellwood Intimidator $700
Again for those of you who dont know the Hellwood was basically the same as the Naughty Dawg but without the paw print and it says Hellwood on the side of the gun. It was made for a team in Europe and there were very few made, although there has been lots of arguments on exactly how many, its between 16 to 20 total. This has been fully 2K5'd as well and has a Frenzy board, CP rail and on/off.
Ripper 1 Intimidator $850
The Ripper 1 is one of the hardest rippers to come across especally in this good of condition. As everyone in the paintball world knows the ripper one the the rarest and saught after markers on the market, only 250 were made, of wich only 200 exist (numbers straight from blast factory). All of the factory annoes were gloss colors - mine is custom annoed dust merlot - aka dark red wine
-the marker i have for sale is completely custom - a one of one in the world
-custom merlot annoed ripper one body
-custom merlot annoed alias frame
-scythe II Techna trigger - over a 2 year wait on these from the factory
-tadao m5 board
-all alias wiring
-gloss black bl vomumiser and hybrid lpr
-gloss black empire front block
-gloss black cp reg
-gloss black cp rail and on off
-alias ram and cp ram cap
-pistol grips custom drilled to show tado light from board
-ccm thumb screws for eye covers