Old 03-26-2011, 05:13 PM #22
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NA]WARLORD View Post
if the gun had eyes, it wont dry fire until you turn off the eyes or put a ball in. Also, if the board is eye equipped, make sure the eye wire is plugged in or bot damaged, i.e. - broken connectors or pinched wires, this will cause it not to fire as well.
as said above..everything is stock..no eyes .no special boards. Stock..and shipped off to GoG..Theyll figure it out.

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Tiberius T9 Package
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4388362
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2011, 04:14 PM #23
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
well, marker has been at gog since thursday last week..3 emails a few voicemails and a he'll call you back in ten minutes and im no closer to knowing whats up..no call backs or replys to email..hopefully this doesnt keep up .

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 03-31-2011, 06:46 PM #24
Capt'n Crunch
Bonus Balled Toucan Sam

You're pretty much dealing with a brand new company, there will be issues. Just be glad there is someone there who will do it
Old 03-31-2011, 07:05 PM #25
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
as said above..everything is stock..no eyes .no special boards. Stock
In some models equipped with a Blackheart board, they were stock, therefore your description was a little vague

Another issue could have been your battery connector may have had a bad connection to the board. I have seen this in a lot of Smart Parts markers over the years.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:34 PM #26
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NA]WARLORD View Post
In some models equipped with a Blackheart board, they were stock, therefore your description was a little vague
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrios1129 View Post
it has to be the reg.. ur using the stock reg or aftermarket? and what board is it??
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
stock everything.
Yeah i can see the confussion with "stock everything"..silly me.

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 04-01-2011, 05:17 AM #27
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
whats a confussion ?
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:28 AM #28
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
well.. after two days short of two weeks of no returned phone calls or emails I called twice yesterday..first time i was told he'll call me back in ten minutes.. second time i was transferred to his voice mail..

today..one day short of two weeks Im at work and cant answer my phone I get a voice mail.. my sp1 is done and ready to be shipped back, I just have to call and set it up..

not sure what the problem was just yet since i havent been able to talk to anyone but its only costing me 15 dollars + shipping..

ill let ya know what it was when i find out..

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 04-07-2011, 10:23 AM #29
keen

keen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wow, $15 is mad cheap! hopefully the ticket doesn't say "adjusted reg two turns..." lol
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:04 PM #30
jrios1129
Coco

lol i just got me a new reg and i havent had ANY problems at all
jrios1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:19 PM #31
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
ok..seems something has changed ..

originally i was told 15+shipping in a voicemail (i saved)
now i have a new voicemail stating 20 for parts,10 for labor and 10 "or so" for shipping..

i called and talked to the person who left both msgs and when i mentioned the original price given I was told..yeah well i guess i got something confused..

i still have to call back to have it shipped back..things have been hectic on this end.. but bit of a difference between 15 plus shipping and "40 or so" dollars

the first message left no mention of part that was being repaired
the second left said solieniod .. and that i can understand being 20.. just the whole confussion between price/msg one and price/msg two. from the same person..

all in all though the problem was not the reg..

Tiberius T9 Package
Old 05-03-2011, 02:00 PM #32
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
FINNALLY after a month of my sp1 being at gog (not their fault,things have been hectic and haven't had the chance to have it shipped back) I receive it in the mail today..

it was kinda nice to see a box with the old smart parts logo on the sides..

I get my tank filled, reaplace with a brand name fresh out the pack battery.. go to turn on the marker (without air attached yet) to test the modes...somethings wrong.. try the disconect,hold trigger while reconecting the battery thing.. still not seeming right..single shot works..pull it a little faster then it kickes into three shot burst..thats all it will do..

I connect air..bolt kicks into place..pull the trigger..nothing..so I lower the reg..nothing..lower again..nothing..

so instead of screwing with it furhter I call gog and spoke to the tech i had been dealing with this whole time..

he tells me the board is the same one they just re flash/re program them when thy come in.. something about psp mode..bully ball mod ect ect (instead of three modes ( single,three,full) Im told I now have four....with no instructions on how to get to these modes or anything stateing its been done on the invoice how was I to know..now i gotta look up online how to work with this board..ones the guns is WORKING again..

which brings me to my next issue..

while on the phone he asks if i tried to adjust the reg..i say i have and that i only lowered it..he tells me to slowly raise it,and not to worrry the marker will release any over pressure.. i do as he says..then ... POP..gun starts leaking,...he hears this and asks if that was the reg.. I tell him im not sure but it is leaking(says he could hear it) and I lower untill the leak stops.. almost all the way down..

then i could hear pieces of whatever it was shaking around inside the marker..I open up the grip where the battery is and find the cover for the noid in three peices.. YAAAAAY.. i payed to have something fixed to have it returned in worse shape then when i sent it..

i was told the gun was broken down completely, cleaned,checked ect and fired for testing and shot great...but theyre not sure what happend ..

now he was going to ship me another board and noid if i feel comfortable swapping them out..which i do.. but if i screw something up on my end.its on me and i still have to pay more to get it fixed again since it wasnt done the first time..

or i was told I can send it back and they'll take another look and get it fixed and right back out to me ..

between the issues with how the pricing changed from one phone call telling me it was fixed to the second phone call telling me it was fixed and then having it returned in non working condition im at a loss.. 40 dollars for the repair and 45 for shipping seems a bit mcuh..

Tiberius T9 Package