PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-29-2011, 05:51 PM #1
Legacy Paintball
Ball Till I Fall

Legacy Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mini Leaking From Regulator???

I have an on/off asa on my mini, and when i flip it on, air leaks out of the four tiny holes on the asa. I unscrewed the pressure screw on the front and slowly tried to screw it back in, but that didn't work. anyway, it is leaking from there and i cant figure out why, or how to fix it. any suggestions?

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs."

NEVER LOSE A GAME
Legacy Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2011, 06:22 PM #2
dynamomark
BallzOut Paintball

dynamomark owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
dynamomark supports our troops
without air connected I would screw the adjuster all the way in then back it all the way out then air it up and set the pressure to 175-190psi and see if it still leaks

if nothing works contact Kee

][nvert Mini / Infinity Legend / ICD B2K4 w/ pds / Tippmann A5 / 2011 Mokal Aura / Spyder Advancer / GI Micro50 / Spyder Imagine / WGP Outkast Pump / WGP Prostock / DP E1 / Azodin Kaos
dynamomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:27 PM #3
Legacy Paintball
Ball Till I Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamomark View Post
without air connected I would screw the adjuster all the way in then back it all the way out then air it up and set the pressure to 175-190psi and see if it still leaks

if nothing works contact Kee
who is Kee?

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs."

NEVER LOSE A GAME
Old 04-29-2011, 08:13 PM #4
docee
Doc *EE*

kee is the compnay of Empire..main company name.. google kee and their web pops up.. there is a nuhmber for support and customer service on there..

good luck..
http://www.keeactionsports.com/support.php
docee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:14 PM #5
Legacy Paintball
Ball Till I Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by docee View Post
kee is the compnay of Empire..main company name.. google kee and their web pops up.. there is a nuhmber for support and customer service on there..

good luck..
http://www.keeactionsports.com/support.php
thanks

NEVER LOSE A GAME
Old 04-29-2011, 08:57 PM #6
Bloodymurder

Bloodymurder supports Empire
That is the over-pressurization protection valve. There is a small screw on the top or bottom of the reg near the operating pressure screw. Loosen that, and then turn the collar that surrounds the OP set screw, that will change the pressure at which the valve kicks in. Not sure which direction you have to turn it to make the desired change, but it won't be too hard to figure it out.

Albion College Lacrosse
Bloodymurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:29 PM #7
Legacy Paintball
Ball Till I Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodymurder View Post
That is the over-pressurization protection valve. There is a small screw on the top or bottom of the reg near the operating pressure screw. Loosen that, and then turn the collar that surrounds the OP set screw, that will change the pressure at which the valve kicks in. Not sure which direction you have to turn it to make the desired change, but it won't be too hard to figure it out.
i tried that, but still not working.. what could it be?

NEVER LOSE A GAME
Old 05-01-2011, 09:48 PM #8
MIKE102

Make sure the allen screws that keep the asa attached to the bottom of the frame are tight. you have to removes the grips to access these. had the same problem and it worked for me.