Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-19-2010, 08:43 AM #1
Darkapollo

New D2 owner

I just purchased 2 D2 projects, one is almost complete and the other is an empty body.
I have done some searching around and found that SOME 2k5 and earlier Timmy parts will transfer, but I need the guts. I know the stock bolt is kinda crappy and eats up detents and causes some serious blowback (I can see daylight around the bolt when it is closed) I have a board for the one, and the other body is getting a Timmy LCD Tadeo as soon as the tax return comes.
Any suggestions on where to find the ram, valve, bolt and other parts? I know I could just troll around in the BST HOPING for a D2 part out, but that is probably not going to happen, and I would rather buy new or close to new when the money comes around.
I looked in the 'faq/upgrades...' sticky, but the page it links to are a few years old and a lot of the links are dead.
These are the parts I need: Valve/ram/bolt, LPR, D2 HPR (The other body has a CP adapter, this one has the D2 specific one) and Eye covers. The rest of the parts are still available in the upgrades sticky.
Any help would be awesome!

Last edited by Darkapollo : 01-19-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Darkapollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:02 AM #2
SFGeneral#1
**The Silent Killer**

SFGeneral#1 supports Team VICIOUS
Hey!

Hey man Iam in the same boat as you I just picked up a almost complete defiant 2 myself. I have almost everything I need but Iam haveing a super hard time finding eye covers. Hopefully I can find them at all. Pm me and I can help you find some parts. You wouldnt have a set of eye covers to trade would you?
SFGeneral#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:32 AM #3
pbjunkiee
Go big or go home

Call blast, they should have some laying around.

st:p hk trollfest 8-29-11
pbjunkiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:45 AM #4
SFGeneral#1
**The Silent Killer**

SFGeneral#1 supports Team VICIOUS
Thanks

Thanks man. Ill def hit them up
SFGeneral#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 AM #5
Darkapollo

Yeah, I dont have any 'extra' parts. Gonna sell the body and trigger for the other one though. Made 1 fully working gun, and the guy who was supposed to go halfs on the project bailed on me.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:57 AM #6
Techsniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkapollo
Yeah, I dont have any 'extra' parts. Gonna sell the body and trigger for the other one though. Made 1 fully working gun, and the guy who was supposed to go halfs on the project bailed on me.
What color is your d2 body? Looking for one to laser engrave.
Techsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:32 PM #7
THE Hulk
AKA Fan

I got a bolt from Acid Customs for mine. If you upgrade the HPR you'll need a CP adapter cuz the D2 is reverse threads.
THE Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote