Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 PM #1
outlaw19
VA's Finest

outlaw19 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
outlaw19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
LTD / Amway

Has anyone here ever heard of them and / or know what they are? Or better yet does anyone actually do it? A friend I played hockey with for years messaged me on FB asking me if I wanted to make some extra money and I said yes so he got me talking with the guy who got him started. I'm really excited about it and just bought my 2011 IMPACT ticket for next week. Possibly going to start my business next month. I've been asking my mom / dad / grandma and my moms fiance about it. They all said they heard of it but don't think it works and is a waste of time. My moms fiance even tried it out when he was my age (19) and said he couldn't make any money and quit. I told them amway has redone the way they do things and made it so people just starting out like me can make money fast and easy. My friend makes $300 a month easily. And the guy that is helping him that will also be helping me makes about I think $2000.

Anyways, I'm just excited about this, a extra $300 a month would be very helpful and their energy XS is awesome. So what do you all think about it?

outlaw19 is offline   Reply With Quote