The CFOA is proud to announce the 2010 CFOA 3-Man Series, a tournament series designed specifically for new players with no tournament experience, and players that are just starting in competitive paintball. The CFOA 3-Man Series will be comprised of two seasons: spring and fall. Each season will consist of four qualifier events at each of the participating regional paintball fields. Each season will be concluded by a championship event.
CFOA 3 MAN DATES
June 26th - Spring Series Regional Championship
December 11th - Fall Series Regional Championship
2010 CFOA 3 Man Series Schedule of Events
Alternative Sport - Blountville, TN UNCONFIRMED
Atomic Paintball - Augusta, GA UNCONFIRMED
Boss Paintball - Concord, NC UNCONFIRMED
Dynamic Games - Winder, GA UNCONFIRMED
Hot Shot’s Paintball - McDonough, GA UNCONFIRMED
Insane Paintball - Chattanoga, TN UNCONFIRMED
Paradise Paintball - Beaufort, SC UNCONFIRMED
PBC Sports Park Charlotte - Rock Hill, SC UNCONFIRMED
PBC Sports Park Greensboro - Sedalia, NC UNCONFIRMED
PBC Sports Park Greenville - Wellford, SC UNCONFIRMED
Skyline Paintball - Strasburg, VA UNCONFIRMED
Thunder Valley Paintball - Perry, GA UNCONFIRMED
Wolverine Paintball - Hendersonville, NC UNCONFIRMED
Qualifying For The Championships
Each participating park will host four events per season for both divisions. Teams will play for seed standings to qualify for the championships. Teams have three ways in which they can qualify for the regional championship event.
1. The top three teams in the standings from each division, from each park will be invited to the Championships.
2. Any team that plays all four of the qualifier events in a season will be invited to the Championships.
3. Any team that wins the 3rd or 4th event of a season, will automatically be invited to the Championships.
The Spring Series Championship event will be held at PBC Sports Park in Rock Hill, South Carolina in conjunction with the CFOAís Carolina Classic RaceTo-2 event.
The Fall Series Championship event will be held at PBC Sports Park in Rock Hill,South Carolina.
PLEASE NOTE: The Championship events are by invitation only to qualifying teams.
1. The first four events will be qualifiers for the Championship.
2. The top three (3) scores for each team will count toward the teams final standings.
3. Teams must continually play at the same park throughout the qualifiers to maintain standings. If a team wishes to play in a qualifier at another park, they will be required to contact the CFOA for approval.
D6 (New Players) - $75
* Team Entry Fee per Event: $75.00 (HPA included)
* Division 6 players only. This division is for NEW players with no previous tournament experience. (10 Years old and up)
* Limitations: CFOA/APPA ranked players PRO - D5 are not allowed. Maximum of 5 players per team.
* Division 6 players will be required to create an APPA profile, but will NOT be required to purchase an APPA ID Card. The APPA player number will be used for team registration through the series. Players will need to provide identification at Team Check-In.
D4/D5 (Beginner/Rookie) - $90
* Team Entry Fee per Event: $90.00 (HPA included)
* Division 5 (Beginner) class players. D5 teams may roster ONE D4 player.
* Limitations: CFOA/APPA ranked players PRO - D3 are not allowed. Maximum of 5 players per team. (10 Years old and up)
* Division 5 players will need to create an APPA profile and purchase a CFOA ID prior to the event of the series. Division 4/5 players will need to carry their IDís for classification confirmation during check-in at the event. Player ID's will be mailed to each HOSTING FIELD prior to the event. IDís should be ordered online no later than the preceding Wednesday of an event weekend. IDís ordered by the event deadline, paid for online, and picture uploaded online will be available for pick-up at the event.
Registration for each event will be carried out through the APPA website at www.paintball-players.org
Event Registration will be cut off on the Wednesday before each event at 11:59pm.
TOURNAMENT DAY SCHEDULE
7:30AM Park Opens/Team Check-In
8:30AM Captains Meeting
9:00AM Preliminary Games Begin
5:00PM Awards Ceremony (may vary)
SINGLE EVENT PRIZES
D6 (New Players) - Event Medals
D4/D5 (Beginner/Rookie) - Event Trophies
CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT PRIZES - TBA
For more information on the CFOA 3-Man Series, please visit our website at www.thecfoa.com