Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-17-2011, 04:26 PM #1
davidp31289

Mini Eigenbolt and Settings

I put in my new eigenbolt lubed it up and everything and dropped the dwell to 3ms and dropped it to 150 psi (I saw majority of people having their settings roughly around these). I saw a huge difference with how much quieter it was compared to the stock bolt and the reduced kick which was very nice. Although, I am having trouble understanding what my dwell should be at. For example, what makes a difference if I set the dwell to 2ms or 3ms or 3.5ms, what should I be looking for when I am messing around with the dwell. Also another thing, what should I set the ball in place setting at?
davidp31289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2011, 06:26 PM #2
Ty29
Nor Mich raised

Well, dwell time will relate to consistency for one. If you have it too low you'll be inconsistent, but your shot will be quieter with less kick. Raise it for consistency purposes I guess! 3-4ms is safe with the Lurker I think. I Run 4ms on my Boss bolt to be safe and it works fine. If it doesn't, raise your input to 160psi, dwell at 3.5 and see what happens!

BIP delay can stay stock!
Ty29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:05 PM #3
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Very good answer, Ty!

I recommend checking out the manual on my site. I generally say reduce dwell until the gun acts funny (FSDO or weird cycling) and then bump it a few points as "insurance".
Old 04-18-2011, 11:55 PM #4
davidp31289

Thanks a lot appreciate it I will have to try it out tomorrow and mess with it some more
davidp31289 is offline   Reply With Quote