Community Focus

Old 04-13-2011, 10:34 PM #1
vivalaconfederacy
El PRESIDENTE

vivalaconfederacy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
vivalaconfederacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
vivalaconfederacy supports Pev's Paintball
Just A Thought For The Nppl To Consider

The NPPL has come a long way from its start and in my opinion they are doing pretty good. I will always support the NPPL. BUT>>>> theres always room for improvment.......

my biggest complaint about the NPPL is how LATE the SUNDAY SCHEDULE has always come out. It's always damn near 11pm-12am, its ludacris people! Now this is a major headache especially for teams that are traveling to be there, but more importantly for EVERYONE who makes it to sunday. I guess what i'm gettting at is it would be nice to know when your 1st game is on sunday ( atleast according to schedule).
HB 2011 was ridicolous the schedule didnt come out until almost midnight and when it did there were no times posted, so it was utter chaos at 6am. I really dont think its to much to ask for!
and maybe score updates more frequently
they say ask and you shall recieve so here goes
XSV EGO9
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3264655
vivalaconfederacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2011, 10:02 AM #2
NPPL Super 7
NPPL HB April 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalaconfederacy View Post
The NPPL has come a long way from its start and in my opinion they are doing pretty good. I will always support the NPPL. BUT>>>> theres always room for improvment.......

my biggest complaint about the NPPL is how LATE the SUNDAY SCHEDULE has always come out. It's always damn near 11pm-12am, its ludacris people! Now this is a major headache especially for teams that are traveling to be there, but more importantly for EVERYONE who makes it to sunday. I guess what i'm gettting at is it would be nice to know when your 1st game is on sunday ( atleast according to schedule).
HB 2011 was ridicolous the schedule didnt come out until almost midnight and when it did there were no times posted, so it was utter chaos at 6am. I really dont think its to much to ask for!
and maybe score updates more frequently
they say ask and you shall recieve so here goes
This is a huge priority for the NPPL. We are exploring many ways to have live instant scoring from the field.....including giving the head refs ipads/iphones to enter scores. Seems like a easy thing to do, and we have a beta system built.......but it is not.

The Sunday schedule should be ready shortly after Saturday play is over....that problem is fixed and it should never be a issue again.....we do apologize for the delay at HB.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:59 AM #3
jarude
Blackout

jarude plays in the PSP
jarude plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPPL Super 7 View Post
This is a huge priority for the NPPL. We are exploring many ways to have live instant scoring from the field.....including giving the head refs ipads/iphones to enter scores. Seems like a easy thing to do, and we have a beta system built.......but it is not.

The Sunday schedule should be ready shortly after Saturday play is over....that problem is fixed and it should never be a issue again.....we do apologize for the delay at HB.
2011 NPPL DC Challenge 1st Place / Chicago Open 2nd Place/Las Vegas Championship 2nd Place
Blackout 2010 NPPL D4-5 Man Series Champions
jarude is offline   Reply With Quote