Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2011, 12:05 PM #1
Xsv26

Drills

What's up nation I just have a few questions (see title). Me and some buddies of mine just got into the tournament scene and we have placed 3rd in every tournament (3 so far) out of 26 teams. I feel like we arnt doing bad but we still need to improve on a few things. Any one on a team care to share any drills they run during practices? I've seen the dynasty dysected videos on you tube.

Last edited by Xsv26 : 03-28-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Xsv26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2011, 09:05 PM #2
spaz22colon
thats ery day

focus on 1 on 1s those always help and can improve your gun fighting skills. I also do one with my team where you set up 2 bunkers about 20 ft or less apart. you only focus on 1 side of the bunkers ( both teammates on the same side). 1 player posts on the opposite player while the other snaps. the one posting cannot go into your bunker no matter what even if he gets shot. the other player has to keep snapping out from the same side trying to shoot the other player. do this for 1- 2 minutes. Posted player cant use ramp just 1 ball at a time and the snapping pplayer can only shoot 1 ball per snap. it will suck big time but it pays off big. another thing you need to do is play a team that is gonna kick your *** every point. hope these help!
spaz22colon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:38 AM #3
Tweaky

Tweaky plays in the PSP
Tweaky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Tweaky supports Team VICIOUS
Tweaky plays in the APPA D4 division
Also, 2v1 drills help a lot, the 2 people should always win them but it teaches them to communicate and cross the field, not to just line up and get shot by the one player.
One of the biggest ones that we have one person starting at one end of the field and one starting at the other, Jousting you just run at each other spraying paint, it teaches to run and shoot, speeds you up, becasue once u pass you stop shooting. And it teaches you not to be afraid of getting shot, this is more for new teams/new players but it helps a lot
Tweaky is offline   Reply With Quote