PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-01-2010, 11:53 AM #85
Achilles_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruizshawn View Post
i think they will never answer the question.

(True)

they will never answer the questions players ask... they dont care about us.

(True)

i never noticed them . the refs dont actually ref. they stand around and try to look pretty.

(True)

he calls them as he sees them.

(Thats how i roll)

the refs feel special if there the only ones with stripes. some are on a power trip and go way over board.

(LOL! true)

some refs enjoy dancing in the middle on the field... thats why they shouldn't have girl refs like zak said.
(yeah we dont need no half way dance class in paintball)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2010, 01:29 PM #86
Ari@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijinxd View Post
Hey Nicole,
What are the rates for private groups at SC Village on Sunday, Memorial day weekend:
1. For Air and Entry (all day)
2. Air, Entry, and gun, mask (lowest package basically) all day.
I was told it would be $28 for air and entry and $43 for air, entry, mask and gun.
you'll have to call the sales office and see the rates are different. 562-867-9600 ask for Gonzalo he is the supervisor in that office.
Ari@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:46 AM #87
HeatherB._N_Cat

Alright guys, lets calm down here. We have 2 GOOD chick refs. Joanne and Paulina. And while I understand a lot of the chicks kinda dgaf about paintball there are some who do, so please don't go insulting girls like myself, and say that girls and paintball don't mix. And please don't judge out staff by service you're getting right now... we're trying but things at SC are tough right now.
HeatherB._N_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:00 PM #88
Achilles_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB._N_Cat View Post
Alright guys, lets calm down here. We have 2 GOOD chick refs. Joanne and Paulina. And while I understand a lot of the chicks kinda dgaf about paintball there are some who do, so please don't go insulting girls like myself, and say that girls and paintball don't mix. And please don't judge out staff by service you're getting right now... we're trying but things at SC are tough right now.
LoL like Sunday when i went they had a new girl (it was her second day) reffing the Speedball walk-ons the WHOLE time except for like 5 minutes she was sitting down on the bench! so i rolled over and told josh thats when she got up and called one game then went back 2 sitting down. like WTF is that? GET PPL THAT WILL ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR FU<KING CILENTS! thats some bull**** if u ask me. Refs should b calling the games, doing paint checks, blowing up the bunkers as needed. NOT THE PLAYERS RESPONSIBILITY to do that type of ****! and until its fixed im ranting and raving about it. so suck it gill
Old 09-07-2010, 06:33 PM #89
HeatherB._N_Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_21 View Post
LoL like Sunday when i went they had a new girl (it was her second day) reffing the Speedball walk-ons the WHOLE time except for like 5 minutes she was sitting down on the bench! so i rolled over and told josh thats when she got up and called one game then went back 2 sitting down. like WTF is that? GET PPL THAT WILL ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR FU<KING CILENTS! thats some bull**** if u ask me. Refs should b calling the games, doing paint checks, blowing up the bunkers as needed. NOT THE PLAYERS RESPONSIBILITY to do that type of ****! and until its fixed im ranting and raving about it. so suck it gill

Look I understand completely, and unfortuantely right now all I can tell you is you need to report it to a manager asap. John (one of our supervisors) is up in the arenas all the time and if you have a problem, take it to him and he'll solve it. While I understand it shouldn't have to get to that point in the first place, the **** employees are going to stick around until the PLAYERS complain enough =/ trust me.
HeatherB._N_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:13 PM #90
Achilles_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB._N_Cat View Post
Look I understand completely, and unfortuantely right now all I can tell you is you need to report it to a manager asap. John (one of our supervisors) is up in the arenas all the time and if you have a problem, take it to him and he'll solve it. While I understand it shouldn't have to get to that point in the first place, the **** employees are going to stick around until the PLAYERS complain enough =/ trust me.
i do... but i did complain and he didnt do anything...
ill keep complaining till i get somewhere...
Old 09-09-2010, 08:59 PM #91
SmoothCriminal13
Those who hate, Fear

those arent refs there people hired from some agency jus to check wristbands sc only has only 2 good refs (1 they jus suspended over some bs) john knows but he cant do anything, all the people ur talkin about dont care about paintball they seem like they have to be there, sc needs to listen to its players and its real employees and more people will come and play, so many problems could be avoided if real refs that no how to ref speedball (like the 1 that got suspended) are there and it makes sc look more professional
SmoothCriminal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:19 PM #92
Achilles_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal13 View Post
those arent refs there people hired from some agency jus to check wristbands sc only has only 2 good refs (1 they jus suspended over some bs) john knows but he cant do anything, all the people ur talkin about dont care about paintball they seem like they have to be there, sc needs to listen to its players and its real employees and more people will come and play, so many problems could be avoided if real refs that no how to ref speedball (like the 1 that got suspended) are there and it makes sc look more professional
YES! my man!
and ill work on saturdays if i can get free entry on sundays...
Fair trade i say
ill show them how its done
Old 09-11-2010, 01:57 PM #93
claudia

Quote:
Regardless if they're are from an agency or not a job is a job and if one person misses up everyone shouldnt be at fault for it.
claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:58 PM #94
claudia

Quote:
Regardless if they are from an agency or not a job is a job and if one person misses up everyone shouldnt be at fault for it.
claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:31 PM #95
killuh1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudia View Post
Regardless if they are from an agency or not a job is a job and if one person misses up everyone shouldnt be at fault for it.
Its not an agency. Its a PROGRAM for people who decided to **** up their lives by having kids they couldn't take care of and committing crimes. So the government awarded them with a 40 hour a week job, while the refs who didn't make horrible decisions are suffering from it.
killuh1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:33 PM #96
killuh1327

Quote:
Hey didn't that ref get suspended for shooting Bear out?? lol thats what I heard.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:50 PM #97
Achilles_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuh1327 View Post
Hey didn't that ref get suspended for shooting Bear out?? lol thats what I heard.
who Jared?
Old 09-11-2010, 08:55 PM #98
killuh1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_21 View Post
who Jared?
Yeaaa haha
Old 09-11-2010, 09:11 PM #99
Achilles_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuh1327 View Post
Yeaaa haha
HAHAHAHA he shot me out one game off break i was like FUDGE! got shot by Jared but i wasnt cryin about it like a big sasquatch baby
one of the refs told me that i was LIKE OMG!
they suspend the good refs and keep the ****ty ones!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA thats funny dude
Old 11-03-2010, 02:41 AM #100
dsmith8507

Hey I havent been in awhile and was wondering how the aftermath arenas work out. Am I able to walk on to any field and play with my friends or is it that only teams can play on those fields?
dsmith8507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:14 PM #101
Sick420
Hitting the Snake Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith8507 View Post
Hey I havent been in awhile and was wondering how the aftermath arenas work out. Am I able to walk on to any field and play with my friends or is it that only teams can play on those fields?
There is a team field and walk-on field. Its not like that other field where only teams can play.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:19 AM #102
dapoofyhairdude
http://goo.gl/W9DoA

Annual Supporting Member
dapoofyhairdude is a Supporting Member
dapoofyhairdude has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
So... costa mesa park?
Old 04-07-2011, 02:40 PM #103
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
The Costa Mesa Park is not going to be open this year or next sorry for the inconvience this causes anyone
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote